round 2 mustangs revisit brickyard

sawdust76

Hey Nut! Feel free to ask me anything you like Nut, We're all here cuz we are football fans right? Our defense has been excellent in the turnover department this season but I bet thats not what your talking about is it Nut? We have a Soph. Qb that earlier in the season needed to see the field better and we suffered a few turnovers, but as of late he has gelled and matured nicely. Last week it seemed like he ran for a country mile. Even though your in the big city...you know what that looks like don't you Nut. If you've forgotten look at last years DL vs Giles film. I bet ya'll still have a copy somewhere......Because Bo ran for about 2 Country miles so you can just divide that up and there you have it. Oh by the way he is the same qb that won up at your stadium last year in the Freshman game.

Rock,

Here's a question. When and where is the going-away party for OC? At the Hickory House post-game this Friday? Yeah I know you guys whipped us good last year. However, it's funny to hear GC folk saying Greeneville is arrogant, and claiming the title before all games have been played. From where I sit, it appears the same is true about GC. I saw the post about OC leaving and dadx5 saying this should wait until Dec 4th. How do you know Dec. 4th will matter to your team unless you're already counting championships before the games have been played? Before Dec 4th will matter to GC, you've have to beat The Mustangs (and I can assure you they won't lay down), then probably Maplewood (a very good team to be sure), and then likely Greeneville. (I saw them play in the championship game, and they only lost a few players from that team). Each of these games will be tough.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rock,

Here's a question. When and where is the going-away party for OC? At the Hickory House post-game this Friday? Yeah I know you guys whipped us good last year. However, it's funny to hear GC folk saying Greeneville is arrogant, and claiming the title before all games have been played. From where I sit, it appears the same is true about GC. I saw the post about OC leaving and dadx5 saying this should wait until Dec 4th. How do you know Dec. 4th will matter to your team unless you're already counting championships before the games have been played? Before Dec 4th will matter to GC, you've have to beat The Mustangs (and I can assure you they won't lay down), then probably Maplewood (a very good team to be sure), and then likely Greeneville. (I saw them play in the championship game, and they only lost a few players from that team). Each of these games will be tough.

Ok nutdad, get the facts straight on who said what. I said not to talk about it period. Didnt give a date. So if a team breaks a huddle and says WIN are they being arrogant or do they just want to win. Don't think any of us GC fans have said we are going to the SHIP, but this squad does know how to get there. So until we take wrong turn the championship game is where we want to be. GO CATS!!!

Hey Nut.......seems like you need to catch one, You definitely got some built up tension. You want me to answer thngs about others comments. That's not really my style. I'm guessing he said December 4th cuz that's the 1st Saturday after we all get our government checks downhere. So we all meet at the tobacco outlet to get our Christmas shopping done. When we see each other there we usually talk about football. Cuz when we leave there we share a cab ride to the liquor store and well. Our conversations usually aren't as serious after that.

As for Friday night I assure you neither players, coaches nor fans are overlooking DL. Over the years we have gained a great respect for your team but come Friday night your boys better pack a lunch because I see the cats being prepared for you.

Ok nutdad, get the facts straight on who said what. I said not to talk about it period. Didnt give a date. So if a team breaks a huddle and says WIN are they being arrogant or do they just want to win. Don't think any of us GC fans have said we are going to the SHIP, but this squad does know how to get there. So until we take wrong turn the championship game is where we want to be. GO CATS!!!

My bad. It was WiseOldManGiles who included an "after date" in his post. I KNOW the Mustangs know how to get there. One game at a time. Go Mustangs!!!

Lets talk about something meaningful. Whats on the menu at the smokehouse? Make sure its catfish and smoked porkchops, cause the bbq isnt great. Will we be eating with stainless or should we bring our silver? Does Purity sell their yellow milk there or should we bring our own empties? My wife was shaking her jug last week and her top flew off. She needs new jugs for this contest!

Lets talk about something meaningful. Whats on the menu at the smokehouse? Make sure its catfish and smoked porkchops, cause the bbq isnt great. Will we be eating with stainless or should we bring our silver? Does Purity sell their yellow milk there or should we bring our own empties? My wife was shaking her jug last week and her top flew off. She needs new jugs for this contest!

New jugs. :roflol::roflol::thumb:

My bad. It was WiseOldManGiles who included an "after date" in his post. I KNOW the Mustangs know how to get there. One game at a time. Go Mustangs!!!

WeOutManGreeneville posted the "after date" because that's when the high school football seasons ends. Any changes would need to be addressed after that date. Unless making a run in the playoffs is not in your goals :rolleyes:

Hey Cracker....Just an opinion but when replacing milk jugs go with vitiman DDD .......it may require cap relocation but believe me!!!! Its worth it!! and all your friends will have wifejugenvy!

Hey Cracker....Just an opinion but when replacing milk jugs go with vitiman DDD .......it may require cap relocation but believe me!!!! Its worth it!! and all your friends will have wifejugenvy!

Boy I could go for a glass of that, oh wait I am lactose intolerant, I guess I will just have to hold the jugs. larock maybe red bank wants to see some more of this beautiful country and wins, then hopefully we handle business. Just gotta get those jugs out of my head.

You guys have been lickin' to many mineral blocks; leave them for the herefords. I was talking about the tips of the jugs were worn out from to much shaking, the sides were getting lumpy , and the artificially inserted contents were coming out. She just needs new ones. There is no shame in wearing out your jugs. You can ask any Lipscomb dad and he will tell you about his wife's worn out jugs. They have to be replaced occasionally with new ones. My wife is on her third jug this season. This time she got a big one. It's pretty bad when they only have one though. I liked it better when she had two. I think I'll surprise her tonight with a new one so that she can use two hands to shake them jugs! Beat that LAR or SND for a post. See you tonight at the smoke houise.