top upcoming sophmores

etsupride423

My guess is the two kids from Science Hill

Shannon Hale (future top 100 or netter college prospect)

Will Adams

Don't know if Gatlinburg counts as NE TN, but I would keep an eye on Davis Soehn of GP.

That said, Shannon Hale is a definite DI prospect at this point - as strong as they come. Got to watch him work in the Pilot Rocky Top League this fall.

• Upvote 1

Ryan Gaitor- Daniel Boone

Nicholi Simpson- Elizabethton

Spencer Naver- Unaka

Shannon Hale- Science Hill/Alabama Signee

Will Adams- Science Hill

Dylan Mclellan- Cloudland

Chantz Demoss- Elizabethton

Davis Sohen- Gatlinburg Pittman

Dobyns Bennet has a kid but I cant think of his name right off the top of my head.

There are 5 sophmores in Sevier County that are better than the GP kid, Wil Crowe and Caleb Black at Pigeon Forge, A Sevier County kid I think who's name is Devin Schmidt, and Seymour's Peyton Lee and another player. But I guess I read the listing wrong, North East Tennessee and GP. Good thing it did not say best Sophmores in Sevier County.

There are 5 sophmores in Sevier County that are better than the GP kid, Wil Crowe and Caleb Black at Pigeon Forge, A Sevier County kid I think who's name is Devin Schmidt, and Seymour's Peyton Lee and another player. But I guess I read the listing wrong, North East Tennessee and GP. Good thing it did not say best Sophmores in Sevier County.

Devin Schmidt led Sevier County in scoring (15 I think) in the opening win at home against a very good Central squad, so there can be no doubt he is a talent to watch.

That said, the tone of that post tells me someone is still a bit tender after the recent Sevier County Jamboree this past Monday, where GP dominated their quarter of play against Sevier County, as well as taking the 3 point competition and the dunking contest. This is the same GP team that Davis Sohen is good enough to start for.

It is also unfortunate that we won't get to see Sohen and Schmidt play head to head (at least this year) because Sevier County refused to schedule GP this season.

Hmmmmm . . .