roane and morgan couty teams

cupcake69

• 4 weeks later...

Harriman and Rockwood are usually at the top in their district. Wartburg and Oliver Springs are always tough teams to beat in their district. Wartburg was young last year and didn't lose much and all those kids will be older. Harriman didn't lose anyting from a very good team. I know Rockwood and OZ both lost their #1 pitcher, but I'm not sure what else they will have to replace.

Harriman and Rockwood are usually at the top in their district. Wartburg and Oliver Springs are always tough teams to beat in their district. Wartburg was young last year and didn't lose much and all those kids will be older. Harriman didn't lose anyting from a very good team. I know Rockwood and OZ both lost their #1 pitcher, but I'm not sure what else they will have to replace.

yea wartburg didnt lose anything last year and harriman didnt lose anything from a state tournament team and they handled wartburg easy last year i dont see that changin this year! OS lost their number 1 pitcher and thats what kept them in the game against harriman so harriman should handle them! harriman and rockwood will be a good matchup and a fun game to watch these two teams hate eachother and they will play their hearts out... i just think harrimans pitching will take care of them and while not losing much i believe they will be a better hittin team this year to!

True Harriman did beat Wartburg but they din't blow them out by no means. the final score was 7 to 3 but like i said Wartburg was a very young team last year and had trouble hitting especially in the beginning of the year which was when they played Harriman. If they played later in the year it would've been a much better game. Wartburg really matured and ot better through the year and i see them to step up and hit alot better this year and even be better in the field.

True Harriman did beat Wartburg but they din't blow them out by no means. the final score was 7 to 3 but like i said Wartburg was a very young team last year and had trouble hitting especially in the beginning of the year which was when they played Harriman. If they played later in the year it would've been a much better game. Wartburg really matured and ot better through the year and i see them to step up and hit alot better this year and even be better in the field.

so you think if they played later in the year harriman wouldnt have been better? that is when harriman was playin there best ball and made there run to state

so you think if they played later in the year harriman wouldnt have been better? that is when harriman was playin there best ball and made there run to state

I didn't say Harriman wouldn't have been better but i know Wartburg would've been alot better to. WArtburg had a lot of young kids playing and that whole team really matured fast and were a much better team than they were supposed to be, but my point is they were young and not as good in the beginning of the year. All those young kids will be back and much better this year and i could see them competing with anybody alot beter this year.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't say Harriman wouldn't have been better but i know Wartburg would've been alot better to. WArtburg had a lot of young kids playing and that whole team really matured fast and were a much better team than they were supposed to be, but my point is they were young and not as good in the beginning of the year. All those young kids will be back and much better this year and i could see them competing with anybody alot beter this year.

i understand completely but harriman should be even tougher this year they were very young and will only get better.. they started 2 freshman, 3 sophmores and 4 juniors and sometimes only 3 juniors and 4 sophmore... im just sayin harriman wont get any worse and plus adding some new young freshman could even help them

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone knows of any Good players that are looking for a Good Summer Team to play with please have them contact CH Thomas @ chthomas1@bellsouth.net. I coach a 18U Showcase Team based out of Madisonville TN. We are the Monroe County Mudcats.

The 2011 Monroe County Mudcats are looking to fill 5 Roster Spots with top level tallent. We finished the 2010 summer with a 20-8 record. We won three of the six tournaments we played this year.

Champions of the East TN Bash, Cleveland State Classic, and the Southeastern Showcase!

Congratulations to the 7 young men that will be moving on the play college baseball next year!

The cost per player is $450.00. (All player money goes for uniforms and tournament entries) We do not pay our coaches!