Who is gonna be haywoods new coach

big_mike0307

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have rumors about an assistant coach out of M-Boro named Andrew Park, and rumors circulating about a guy flying in this weekend from westburry christian in Houston Texas I think his name is Chandler Vester, who is a new young gun that runs the flexbone.

Haywoods coach steped down so who is gonna be the new coach

i dont know why the young man stepped down but i thought he had what it takes to get haywood back to STATE. i dont know what the admin is thinking, they should beg him to stay on. if he chooses to leave anyway, i know there is also another young assistant that has been there a while that would be a good replacement. those young men need someone they can trust and look up to. someone they know will look out for them.

good luck in the search.

i dont know why the young man stepped down but i thought he had what it takes to get haywood back to STATE. i dont know what the admin is thinking, they should beg him to stay on. if he chooses to leave anyway, i know there is also another young assistant that has been there a while that would be a good replacement. those young men need someone they can trust and look up to. someone they know will look out for them.

good luck in the search.

I think they need a old school coach that will discipline them its not doubt that they have the players to win for example the ripley game they made no adjustments the scroed on the same pass play 3 times

Hey big mike and all others who are wondering. If the administration and superintendant will realize that they are behind times and need to make some changes on how they do some things then I can't throw out names, but I guarantee there is gonna be a good head coach get this position there in Brownsville. I know of a couple different guys who have applied and either would do a great job. It's got to be someone from out of town. They need new blood there. If the dominoes fall in place Haywood will be challenging to come out of West Tennessee in the playoffs every year. Liberty will have some local competition for sure. Be patient guys, its supposed to be done by Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...