Smyrna vs. Blackman

seantn_4

Whoa, lets not get crazy spreadeagle!That prediction is ridiculous................

Smyrna can't keep this within 2 touchdowns

Blackman 57

smyrna 10

even if Blackman beats us its not gonna be huge.....winner wins by a td or less....

then again neither one of you 2 with the wild predictions are actual blackman fans so you wouldnt know

this is hogwash concerning Mr. Mather's...i know this 100%...this is not cool to try and start these rumors...

and from what i'm hearing from very reliable inside sources...bryson if fine too...

regardless of who wins this game...we ALL should want both of these fine athletes to play...

Personally I want everyone to be healthy that way when whoever wins, the other team doesn't have any excuses as to why they lost. ie: "Well if Mathers had been able to play we would have won." or "Well if Bryson had been able to play we would have won." I can't stand people who make that excuse when they lose a game.

Personally I want everyone to be healthy that way when whoever wins, the other team doesn't have any excuses as to why they lost. ie: "Well if Mathers had been able to play we would have won." or "Well if Bryson had been able to play we would have won." I can't stand people who make that excuse when they lose a game.

i agree..like when we played..ensworth...yes they were huge....but we played like crap and thats why we lost...no excuse just a bad game

True. Like the way Oakland is claiming.

i agree..like when we played..ensworth...yes they were huge....but we played like crap and thats why we lost...no excuse just a bad game

What's funny is I also used to hate the excuse, "The refs cost us that game." But I must admit there have been quite a few games where the outcome would have been different had the refs removed their heads from their rears and actually called a good game. Heck there have been alot of games where even after we won, I'd look at the person next to me and say, "Glad we won, but man those refs stunk!" LOL I guess in my own rationalization it's okay to blame the refs if you blame them even when you win, lol! :popcorneater: