Smyrna vs. Blackman

seantn_4

It doesnt matter how many yards they got during the season. what matters is how many yards they got against Smyrna ! I dont think Mathers will break the centry mark. Smyrna's D is way better than when we faced Blackman the first time. And when we contain Mathers the game will be over.... :unsure:

you've still got to score some points...

this ain't no pushover defense you talking about...

yall's aint the only one to bring the wood...

yall's aint the only defense that is fast...

yall better strap it on tomorrow night on offense...and your coordinator better be on his A++++++++++++++++ game to even make it close...

mather's wont breat the century mark...

that is the funniest...most out landish statement in the history of CoachT...

he had 74 in one half last time on 11 carries when our olinemen were still growing up...if he had not had gotten hurt...you KNOW what would have happened in the 2nd half...

i'll kiss your grits dr. bulldog if he does not get more than a 100...

yall better worry your running back...he ain' to healthy right now...and last time he was and he got like 55 yards... :shock:

it game time boys...nice talk is over...NO MORE BULLYING BY DR. BULLDOGMAN... :mrgreen:

BLACKMAN 24 SMYRNA 14...BOOK IT!

PBD :flower:

The key to this game in my opinion is can blackman's offensive line actually slow down Smyrna's defensive line. This is where we were killed in the 1st game. We were totally dominated at the line of scrimmage which put pressure on a young quarterback in his 1st big game causing him to have a bad game therefore there was no passing game which allowed Smyrna to focus 100% on stopping the run. IF our line has improved enough to give Strickland some time when he passes and give Mathers a little bit of room when he receives the ball then we have a chance. If not, it will be similar to last game. On the other side of the ball, I think it will be pretty similar to the 1st game. Smyrna will score somewhere around 20 points. Can Blackman score more than that? IF so, there's a chance for the upset.

Dear glass 1/4 to 1/2 full,

Upset really?

So you think Smyrna is the better team in enough of the key areas.

So you think Blackman has not improved very much as a team.

Go back to the last meeting. Blackman had just come off playing two very soft teams in Lincoln County and Ttown. Blackman ran a good first offensive set that lead to six ponts. After that may I asked what happenend? Blackman got battle tested and fail the test. But now turn the page to what has happened since week two. Blackman has improved greatly. The Oline has gotten MUCH better. QB has grown into a man. DB's have improved - just reference the throwing attacks they have faced down the streach. Blackman was working with a very limited playbook then. Today's play book has been expanded and refined to meet the talent placed on the field.

Blackman win an upset? Really?

Love,

Mr Donkey 1st in line for another 1/2 full glass of Shadorade.

yall better strap it on tomorrow night on offense...and your coordinator better be on his A++++++++++++++++ game to even make it close...

he had 74 in one half last time on 11 carries when our olinemen were still growing up...if he had not had gotten hurt...you KNOW what would have happened in the 2nd half...

yall better worry your running back...he ain' to healthy right now...and last time he was and he got like 55 yards... :shock:

it game time boys...nice talk is over...NO MORE BULLYING BY DR. BULLDOGMAN... :mrgreen:

Bold statement PBD.

Smyrna 21 Blackman 17 Goes down to the last few minutes in the game.

The key to this game in my opinion is can blackman's offensive line actually slow down Smyrna's defensive line. This is where we were killed in the 1st game. We were totally dominated at the line of scrimmage which put pressure on a young quarterback in his 1st big game causing him to have a bad game therefore there was no passing game which allowed Smyrna to focus 100% on stopping the run. IF our line has improved enough to give Strickland some time when he passes and give Mathers a little bit of room when he receives the ball then we have a chance. If not, it will be similar to last game. On the other side of the ball, I think it will be pretty similar to the 1st game. Smyrna will score somewhere around 20 points. Can Blackman score more than that? IF so, there's a chance for the upset.

I assure you that Blackman's O-line has greatly improved. This game will be a lot different.

Ok, I think that the Dogs will be trying to focus on the I-train. I agree with the Dogs quick/fast "D" he should be held to less than those 250-330 yard games. But being a Blaze Donkey, I predict more of an over/under of 185 yards. While I firmly believe that Blackman is not a "One trick poney" of a team, #4 getting his yard will help Blackman's cause.

Now what will the Smyrna's #5 over/under be? Or better asked play or not? If playing how close to 100%. I know that Smyrna has others players, weapons as well. But what effect to the game plan will this present?

Fortunately for the Bulldogs the running back postion in the deepest position on the team. So no worries. It will be different no doubt. But no worries.

PBD meet at the concession stands at halftime?

allright...time to confess up why i took the gloves off in my previous post...see above...I AM IN VERMONT AND I WILL NOT BE AT THE GAME TOMORROW NIGHT...so give me a little grace for being cantankerous... :unsure:

dang it...scheduled this work 8 months ago...and never thought about 3rd round of playoffs...off course...i have not had to worry about it over the the 6 years i've had boys at blackman... :shock:

i'm sick i won't be there...

i'll be listening via the internet...

GO BLAZE!

First off its AMERICANBULLDOG not dr bulldog and if yr playing abillity is no better than yr grammer then i know we have nothing to worry about... :roflol: .

C'on dude! Mj talked better smack and propably had an all around better team than blackman and you see the results. stop mathers and you stop blackman. but i am glad to here that yr o-line and Qb grew up...

Smyrna 35 Blackman 17