Wayne County at Jo Byrns

jusboro

Who wins?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins between these 2 playoff rivals?

• Jo Byrns
    • Wayne County

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know, I haven't watched them. This year opposing QB's are 48 of 106 for 569yds 1 TD & 9 INT's. Now that's against some pretty sorry passing games. The two best passing teams we've played are Clarksville Academy & NCS. They were 19 of 30 for 308 yards 0 TD's & 2 INT's. I think we've got a pretty good pass defense but we haven't faced a Tyler Rice yet. :unsure:

Ok, I'm back. Well, you were honest. I figured ya'll as a more run stop D anyway. Of course, I'm not sayin ya'll have done bad against the pass, because those are some pretty good stats. I suspect our run D to have problems this friday, but we have been put to the test a few times this year against the run. I'm curious to see which team's alternative offesensive game does the best. Thus, WC's run game and JB's pass game. Go Wildcats!!!! :thumb:

Ok, I'm back. Well, you were honest. I figured ya'll as a more run stop D anyway. Of course, I'm not sayin ya'll have done bad against the pass, because those are some pretty good stats. I suspect our run D to have problems this friday, but we have been put to the test a few times this year against the run. I'm curious to see which team's alternative offesensive game does the best. Thus, WC's run game and JB's pass game. Go Wildcats!!!! :thumb:

Me too! Both teams will try to stop each other's bread and butter and both will use those plays to trick you. I suspect WC will have a few plays where Tyler rolls right and either throws a shovel pass the other way or throws to the left (slip a TE over there). I won't say what JB might do. :roflolk:

I suspect WC will hit us on a few runs and JB will hit y'all on a few passes.

Me too! Both teams will try to stop each other's bread and butter and both will use those plays to trick you. I suspect WC will have a few plays where Tyler rolls right and either throws a shovel pass the other way or throws to the left (slip a TE over there). I won't say what JB might do. :roflolk:

I suspect WC will hit us on a few runs and JB will hit y'all on a few passes.

HaHa....We tried a trick play to open the game against NCS. It didn't work out to well. Although, we do have a few plays with #4 and #19 sneakin around places. I'm ready to see how our secondary will do off of play action, after seeing run...run...run...run. Those play action passes can sneak up and bit you. Go Wildcats!!!! :thumb:

Don't know, I haven't watched them. This year opposing QB's are 48 of 106 for 569yds 1 TD & 9 INT's. Now that's against some pretty sorry passing games. The two best passing teams we've played are Clarksville Academy & NCS. They were 19 of 30 for 308 yards 0 TD's & 2 INT's. I think we've got a pretty good pass defense but we haven't faced a Tyler Rice yet. :unsure:

I saw one of those picks against NCS on a screen pass. The JB player had a clear TD but got tripped up by that ghost you all have up there or was that planned so JB could run some time off the clock before scoring at the half?

I saw one of those picks against NCS on a screen pass. The JB player had a clear TD but got tripped up by that ghost you all have up there or was that planned so JB could run some time off the clock before scoring at the half?

:roflol: Yeah I think he was pretty ticked off about that one. Dang Turf Monster! I think he wanted to pad our QB's stats.

Sounds like an open and shut case...JB wins! :roflol:

Well MOTO... I have a word of advise for you. Take all the gas money the good ol' folk of JB reving them motors up before the game, and go buy you a pass defense :thumb: Its the only shot you got Friday night. I herd walmart was sold out LoL I think the game wont even be close .But you never know ... the long ride there could account for JB scoring ounce :popcorneater:

Well MOTO... I have a word of advise for you. Take all the gas money the good ol' folk of JB reving them motors up before the game, and go buy you a pass defense :thumb: Its the only shot you got Friday night. I herd walmart was sold out LoL I think the game wont even be close .But you never know ... the long ride there could account for JB scoring ounce :popcorneater:

Scoring An Ounce?...Moto?..Dude?...Hook Me Up? :roflolk: