Pearl Cohn at Goodpasture

NEEDFORSPEED

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC needs to be prepared for goodpasture to run their mouths and take some cheap shots after the play. Pearl Cohn is a much more talented team as long as they don't let goodpasture draw them into committing personal fouls by retaliating to their dirty play.

don't think there going to talk to pc kids like that. You see what happen to sc last week. The more stuff you talk the harder the hit you!

I am VERY proud of Goodpasture. My earlier response to you was that you keep repeating yourself over and over. We got it, you don't like us.

Hey there kids there going to talk trash but I can also understand what your saying to golddust. Pc played cpa with is a Christian school kids where calling pc players the n word and that's not called for

I definitely am not the only one who has mentioned the questionable sportsmanship of goodpasure this season. I just think your players act like they have no class at all.

For every one person who you think feels like you do, I can show you 10 that feel the way I do! We all get it, you don't like Goodpasture. I have been watching Goodpasture for years, and they have represented themselves in a positive way. They are kids, and they will have there moments, but all in all, I am proud to be a Cougar fan and I am proud of the boys. Heck, there is one senior player who is an excellent player that Coach Martin benched for the rest of the year for displinary reasons. How many coach's would do that? We will just have to agree to disagree on this subject. Oh by the way, is there a football game Friday night?

I am VERY proud of Goodpasture. My earlier response to you was that you keep repeating yourself over and over. We got it, you don't like us.

It has nothing to do with not liking you, I just think your players need to learn some class. Best of luck this week.

PC 28

goodpasture 10

Edited by Golddust281