Pearl Cohn at Goodpasture

NEEDFORSPEED

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its less than 24hrs, the kids have practiced and watched film all week. They have gone over the different formations that each team will and may attempt. Players has had dreams of making the catch, running a touchdown, or even the big hit. Both teams think that they are the best and to be the best you gotta beat the best. Come tomorrow Due West will be jammed packed, surrounded with black and red, blue and gold. Smoke from grill, kids in the grass tossing the pigskin awaiting their turn to be cheered on one day.

GP has to play a mistake free game to beat PC, they are over matched in all phases of the game. PC has to put GP away early, they can't play around with a Martin coached team. PC has to eliminate long GP offensive drives, STOP TRAP,STOP TRAP,STOP TRAP....they can't run east and west on a fast defense such as PC. PC has to cover receivers down field, #3 is descent high school QB he can hurt you if given the opportunity. GP will have their hands full with PC offense, I haven't seen a team with so much balance all year. Take away the run they will throw, take away the pass they will run. I'm still stick with my prediction PC will win this one....PC 42 GP3 :ph34r:

This game should be exciting to watch. PC seems to be on a roll right now, and we need someone who can hang with Alcoa. I'll have to pick PC in a close game, But i also picked Smith County over PC. Dont see the cougars going down by 40 /////////// GO COUGARS //////////

Definition of insanity picking against "The PEARL-COHN FIREBIRDS" over and over never being successfull.

#nuffsaid :wacko:

Haven't seen GP play but I have seen PC play - too many athletes on PC's team with exceptional speed. Don't think GP has seen the speed that PC has. Should be a good game, but I think PC wins.

Haven't seen PC play but I have seen GP play - good athletes on GP's team with great speed. Seq County said that GP will not see speed like they are going to see last friday nite. If you remember score was 54-17. I personally think GP handled that blazing speed with little problem. Might not be able to slow down PC tonite but i guess that is why the game is being played