David Lipscomb @ Maplewood

boski

panthers stop dl on 4th and goal ...get. ball. at 5. now the refs kick in with flags.

was just a matter of time. just like last week...2 min until the half

and the refs are still at it. i wish i could broadcast this game live

refs. cheat. with no regard. to who is watching

..dl gets. on board with td .. panthers 12 dl - 7 ...dl getting calls that they arr not calling for the panthers

Edited by boski

be fair!!!!! this doesn't make sense ..out right in your face cheating to many refs on the feild for this crap to be happening several bad calls i can 1 or two and some were correct ..im at 6 bad calls right now very bad .and some may stay im whinning be we winning. i just hate to see these young men be cheated out some they worked. so hard for... this game should not even be. close... at all.

be fair!!!!! this doesn't make sense ..out right in your face cheating to many refs on the feild for this crap to be happening several bad calls i can 1 or two and some were correct ..im at 6 bad calls right now very bad .and some may stay im whinning be we winning. i just hate to see these young men be cheated out some they worked. so hard for... this game should not even be. close... at all.

Boski......your playing DL just be glad your at home.......haven't you come to expect it?

halftime panthers 12 - dl 7.

im so heated right now.... panthers have owned every area of this game.

its show time now. dl can't stop maplewood only the refs have been able to do that and thats a real shame...and if the panthers are as mad as me... then dl is in trouble....lets get it panthers ....dl gets the ball