Roane and morgan county team

thugster06

I agree that this game will be a fun one to watch. At least for the Harriman fans. Im tired about all this bs talk about how harriman and wartburg are the best teams in the region. Harriman alone is simply the best team in the region. Im just throwing it out there harriman will not be beat at home. They will run through the district and the region with no problem and will for sure make the state tournament again. Harriman starting 5 could easily play for any small college school right now at this moment. All i have to say to any team playing them is good luck dealing with them and their great student section.

Harriman is going to be good but I definitely wouldn't say they will roll against anybody and everybody, Rockwood will give them a good game and Wartburg will give them a great game too! Just because Harriman made it to state last year doesn't mean the road is paved for them this year. In fact more teams are just shooting to knock them off so it will be tougher this year so they can't have the attitude of they already have it in the bag cause that's what will have them sitting at home after the 1st round of the district tournament.... Your right though it's going to be pure heck trying to knock Harriman off at home because of that rowdy student section and I guarantee nothing makes opposing teams madder than at the end of the game when about 150 people are yelling and screaming the chant "WE BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE WON" I love it though!! But if the Blue Devils keep their heads on and play like they're capable of I think they'll win district and region and end up in the buro... Just keep the level head and lets make it back to back state tournament appearances!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harriman is going to be good but I definitely wouldn't say they will roll against anybody and everybody, Rockwood will give them a good game and Wartburg will give them a great game too! Just because Harriman made it to state last year doesn't mean the road is paved for them this year. In fact more teams are just shooting to knock them off so it will be tougher this year so they can't have the attitude of they already have it in the bag cause that's what will have them sitting at home after the 1st round of the district tournament.... Your right though it's going to be pure heck trying to knock Harriman off at home because of that rowdy student section and I guarantee nothing makes opposing teams madder than at the end of the game when about 150 people are yelling and screaming the chant "WE BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE WON" I love it though!! But if the Blue Devils keep their heads on and play like they're capable of I think they'll win district and region and end up in the buro... Just keep the level head and lets make it back to back state tournament appearances!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil::thumb:Devils Win Big This Year

wartburg beat kingston by 16 at wartburg on monday fyi

i dont care what wartburg did to kingston on monday for one kingston is down this year and there not any good... and kingston didnt bring the student section that harriman will bring tonight! Harriman will come up there and be ready to play and they will get a big win.. i dont think it matters where harriman plays there isnt an environment around here that would rattle this harriman squad i mean they went to state last year and they wont be anywhere around here like that environment! harriman will be faster and more physical than wartburg and will run them all down the court and nobody will stop numbers 2,4, and 11 harriman will run wartburg to death harriman will get a big win!

harriman will get a big win lol oopsie oh well as there student section said during the game wait til next time the famous words of a losing team i suppose lol

there whole student section wasnt chantin that maybe a few student but i have to say i dont believe they will be wrong... and you also cant call them a losin team when they had one bad game and they came from state last year i didnt see your team at state so ya cant quite call them a losing team but they will be ready for the dawgs next time.. but i can promise you wartburg is the least of there worries right now they take it one game at a time! GO DEVILS

there whole student section wasnt chantin that maybe a few student but i have to say i dont believe they will be wrong... and you also cant call them a losin team when they had one bad game and they came from state last year i didnt see your team at state so ya cant quite call them a losing team but they will be ready for the dawgs next time.. but i can promise you wartburg is the least of there worries right now they take it one game at a time! GO DEVILS

one thing is true harriman will be around come region time on another note i disagree with is it doesnt matter what any team did last year this is a whole new year and different players so that really doesnt play as a factor

one thing is true harriman will be around come region time on another note i disagree with is it doesnt matter what any team did last year this is a whole new year and different players so that really doesnt play as a factor

I agree there, each team has a new look this yr, Harriman has a bunch of talent but as has been seen, Wartburg showed harriman how to run n gun.. and Rockwood took harriman to the wire and shoulda beaten them. I look for big things out of this region. Also highly impressed with Jellico, they have some horses, I think Hampton and Cosby both have good teams this yr as well, so gettin to state aint gonna be a walk in the park. The difference in one year is obvious look how much OS boys lost and see how they are trying to rebuild now.