Milan @ Goodpasture

CougarBrown

The Silver Ball game should be good until Milan's big plays take the toll. Remember 4th and 20 and a fake punt by Goodpasture sealed the deal. Milan wont be fooled and will be ready to win. Special teams might make this game ugly.

HUSKER SAYS MILAN 35 - GOODPASTURE 14!!!

but dont worry

HUSKER SAYS ALCOA 28 - MILAN 24!!! for another GOLD BALL!!!

Believe me we are not worried with those predictions

What a great game. It looked like Goodpasture was gonna run away with it with the 28-0 lead but the Bulldogs fought back and made it a great game. The Cougars defense was just too much and they took advantage of the turnovers. Good luck next week Cougars!!

Milan looks like they will be the team to beat next year. I hear they are very young.

Yeah Milan should be the team to beat the next 2 years in West TN. A lot of young players returning with experience. GP 28-7 in first half, Milan 20-7 in second half. Turnovers were the key in the victory. Didn't PC turn it over 7 times last week? GP also had more size than Milan, especially on the D line. They earned the victory and I hope they can have the same success against Alcoa.

Worst play of the game: Half-time Milan Fan threw bottle @ the Officials as they were leaving the field. He got snatched out of the bleachers and tossed out of the stadium.He did not return

He argued with the Police officer for about 15 minutes in the parking lot after they threw him out. They should of put him in cuffs. But, that is usually one bad egg in every dozen. All the other Milan fans were top notch!

He argued with the Police officer for about 15 minutes in the parking lot after they threw him out. They should of put him in cuffs. But, that is usually one bad egg in every dozen. All the other Milan fans were top notch!

Thanks for understanding..... :oops: I was very dissapointed to see that So let me be the first to apologize. I am sorry that some dummy doesn't klnow how to control himself. Defense wins championships and tonight that was the story of this game. The turnovers killed us. They were a result of your hard play. Congrats on a well played hard fought game and good luck next week.

Bulldawgs...you were a great team to watch this year and I along with all the other milan fans are proud of your effort this year. It is always fun to watch a team over achieve and that is exactly what you did this year. Work hard this off season and come out swinging for another run at it next year.

19-0 6 mins. into the game after the 2 fumble recoveries for TDs, can't allow that to happen. Congrats to GP and good luck next week. Tons of young kids out there tonight and a very talented freshman group coming up, should be exciting for the Dawgs. For years Milan had the biggest and strongest O-line around, the last 3 years I don't know what's happened. Hopefully Morris and Jackson can develop some of the younger players. Looks like we could see a strong passing game the next couple of years, though.

I would like to inform everyone that the man who got thrown out of the game because they said he threw the bottle, he was not the one who threw it. I talked to his daughter AND wife and it was the person BEHIND him. That is why he was arguing because he was not the right person outside of the gates.

Thank you.

I would like to inform everyone that the man who got thrown out of the game because they said he threw the bottle, he was not the one who threw it. I talked to his daughter AND wife and it was the person BEHIND him. That is why he was arguing because he was not the right person outside of the gates.

Thank you.