Sumner County Best-Hendersonville Commandos

rigger101

I have watched all the teams in Sumner County play this year. At the 5A level 3 teams were very even. HHS, GHS and BHS. Since the Commandos beat the Wave and are still in the hunt I would have expected the other Sumner County teams to give them support on the chase of the Golden Ball.

I have seen very little support on the board.

I really shocked on the sour grapes of the fans from Gallatin and other programs.

I love HS football and don't have a dog in the hunt so I try to go every week and see a great game some where in the locale area. I supported Beech on their run to state last year.

Congrats to the top team in Sumner County still standing! You have my support!

I have watched all the teams in Sumner County play this year. At the 5A level 3 teams were very even. HHS, GHS and BHS. Since the Commandos beat the Wave and are still in the hunt I would have expected the other Sumner County teams to give them support on the chase of the Golden Ball.

I have seen very little support on the board.

I really shocked on the sour grapes of the fans from Gallatin and other programs.

I love HS football and don't have a dog in the hunt so I try to go every week and see a great game some where in the locale area. I supported Beech on their run to state last year.

Congrats to the top team in Sumner County still standing! You have my support!

BTW I'm an Old NIL guy and always hated HHS as a young football player. So giving my support when I first moved here wasn't the easiest thing. LOL