district 7a

05pg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wen you play teams like vanburan you can purty much score howevr many you want. Clay needs to step up an get out of singal a and play some good teams. how come they dont play livinston ne more? i look at their schedule and they don't play but wun good team in aa and thats upperman whar they got their butts handed to em. how many did boles have that game? don't matter doese it wen u lose thats why they can't never win the big games they don't play no wun boles is a good playr but purty soon teams will start puttin more than wun on him then wat will clay do? i say jackson then clay and clarkrange battle fer secon. wen clay comes to redbolin on tuesday they gonna git alot mor of wat they got last yar wen we sen em home cryin! ahahahahahhaaha

I think Pickett Co is going to surprise a lot of people. They are better than last year and the 2 freshmen, Kyle Hughes and Peyton Garrett aren't playing like most freshmen. Last night Kyle really came on strong at York.

they always seem to be tough at home. Heard they had a freshman that was pretty good, we'll find out a week from friday what they got when they come to Gainesboro, where JC is undefeated this year.

jackson and clay front runners. clay will be hard to beat if boles stays on fire, he dropped forty three last night.

I promise you Boles will not drop 40 on Jackson County my friend! They won't sit back in a zone and let him shoot uncontested 3's and he aint big enough to bring it inside his cryptonite is in there waitin on him in the form of Jdawg Godwin. once these young gards get going look out! they are learnin some tough lessons against some good teams and are getting better every game. Godwin beat Celina by himself in football and him and dmac will lead this team to a district championship just watch an see boyz and girlz!!!

I promise you Boles will not drop 40 on Jackson County my friend! They won't sit back in a zone and let him shoot uncontested 3's and he aint big enough to bring it inside his cryptonite is in there waitin on him in the form of Jdawg Godwin. once these young gards get going look out! they are learnin some tough lessons against some good teams and are getting better every game. Godwin beat Celina by himself in football and him and dmac will lead this team to a district championship just watch an see boyz and girlz!!!

Clay has no inside game so once they go cold from outside it's pretty much over for them...He hit 7 3 pointers against RBS with a hand in his face pretty much every time he shot....

This is basketball not football, I was at the game and I could have swore there where other players on the field besides Jdawg Godwin. LMAO!!!!!!!! From what I have seen McMillian is the guy not Jdawg Godwin. LMAO!!!!

This is basketball not football, I was at the game and I could have swore there where other players on the field besides Jdawg Godwin. LMAO!!!!!!!! From what I have seen McMillian is the guy not Jdawg Godwin. LMAO!!!!

Yeah well just ask people that know football from Celina and they'll tell you who the difference maker in that game was and if you were there then you witnessed it LMAO . JC needs Godwin and McMillan to play big every game but its not just about them. There is a core group of talented players on this team and this team hustles all over the floor. They play in your face defense and that is whats going to be the difference. I said Jdog and Dmac need to lead them and they do they are the senior leaders they have played together since diaper days its their time to take this team where its never gone before! Its not a one man or two man show here thats why JC is gonna win the district! LMAO yourself