WILSON CENTRAL THANKSGIVING TOURNAMENT

Cleggy

What teams are playing in the Wilson Central Thanksgiving Tournament this weekend? White House plays Wilson Central on Friday night and at Lebanon Saturday. Not sure what either team has, but since I'm a white house fan, I'll go with undefeated White House in both games. What do you think????????

What teams are playing in the Wilson Central Thanksgiving Tournament this weekend? White House plays Wilson Central on Friday night and at Lebanon Saturday. Not sure what either team has, but since I'm a white house fan, I'll go with undefeated White House in both games. What do you think????????

Wilson Central is by far best team in this thanksgiving classic...beat white house by 25 tonight.

Wilson Central is by far best team in this thanksgiving classic...beat white house by 25 tonight.

yep, i was there and watched that little white boy light it up from the corner. you'd think after the 4 or 5th one, we would be more aware of him! Oh well, back to the drawing board.