Science Hill blasts Austin East

AlumnI01

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just having a little fun people.. I have yet to see the Roadrunners this year.. I was planning on coming up for the 8 o'clock game vs East Ridge.. If I make it, I'll give my 2 cents then.

Good Luck Hilltoppers and Let's GO AE!

After watching the Morristown East game Science Hill better learn how to play some zone. SH seemed to have talent and size to their advantage but that was negated with their man to man defense that yielded a lot of layups and got them into foul trouble. They were too content to shoot 3s when they had a mismatch inside. East did a good job with what they had. I still don't understand massive subbing when SH is on a 7-2 run. They should be a lot of fun to watch this year.

After watching the Morristown East game Science Hill better learn how to play some zone. SH seemed to have talent and size to their advantage but that was negated with their man to man defense that yielded a lot of layups and got them into foul trouble. They were too content to shoot 3s when they had a mismatch inside. East did a good job with what they had. I still don't understand massive subbing when SH is on a 7-2 run. They should be a lot of fun to watch this year.

Did you see them play the day after the loss? They corrected their mistakes from the night before and easily beat Cocke County. I'm not sure what exactly was going on in the Morristown East game but that was not the same SH team I've been watching for the last month. It looked like a completely different team. Sometimes a loss like that can be a wake up call for team. I think the loss was good for them. It showed them that you have to come out and play hard every game because it doesn't matter who the more talented team is, you can get beat on any given night. SH should have beaten Morristown East pretty easily but I'll give credit to the Hurricanes. They played hard. They were patient offensively and played good defense. They deserved the win.

Did you see them play the day after the loss? They corrected their mistakes from the night before and easily beat Cocke County. I'm not sure what exactly was going on in the Morristown East game but that was not the same SH team I've been watching for the last month. It looked like a completely different team. Sometimes a loss like that can be a wake up call for team. I think the loss was good for them. It showed them that you have to come out and play hard every game because it doesn't matter who the more talented team is, you can get beat on any given night. SH should have beaten Morristown East pretty easily but I'll give credit to the Hurricanes. They played hard. They were patient offensively and played good defense. They deserved the win.

They beat cocke county the next day easily because they were not as good as Morristown east was. They played the same but the team was not as talented so they won. They didnt win because they made changes

They beat cocke county the next day easily because they were not as good as Morristown east was. They played the same but the team was not as talented so they won. They didnt win because they made changes

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. When SH played Morristown East they didn't play aggressive offensively. They settled for bad shots and didn't take the ball to the hoop. Their passes were also sloppy which led to numerous turnovers and easy points for East. They came out and drove to the hoop against Cocke County. They were more focused and seemed to have more energy against Cocke County.