What does 2010-2011 season hold for Perry County BBall?

theGURU

They should be very dangerous... My "sleeper" team in 1A... I'm not sure exactly how you can call a 2(or 5 depending on who is talking) time class A power a sleeper but they will be...

I believe they should challange for district/region and could move forward from there... One of a handfull of teams that might be able to knock off CA in an upset...

They should be very dangerous... My "sleeper" team in 1A... I'm not sure exactly how you can call a 2(or 5 depending on who is talking) time class A power a sleeper but they will be...

I believe they should challange for district/region and could move forward from there... One of a handfull of teams that might be able to knock off CA in an upset...

I don't know if anyone in single a matches up very well with the smith brothers.

Lake Co plays Halls Friday night which will be the first game for the football players here as well.Lake Co plays Perry Co Saturday night.Not sure we're ready for this game yet but PC should be in the same boat.Lake Co has 4 starters that were on the football team.Don't know if PC has any starters on the basketball team that didn't play football.Either way..Early season matchups that at least we'll be able to get a glance of what our teams may look like.At least we'll get to play Halls and Perry co before making a tough trip to Humboldt.

Edited by mrbigster