Region 6 1-A

jusboro

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've said it since i graduated. that if CA was going to do well, it would have to be this year. whether or not they produce is up in the air, but there deff not lacking experience, with most of the starters last year being sophomores and jr's.

Sorry, but I just don't see it. When they played the top 4 this year, PC WC Mtp & Cwood, they just got obliterated. Out of those top 4, they only played PC to within 2 TD's. Against everybody else, they got beat by 3 TD's or more with the starters not playing the whole games for those teams. And PC only got them by 2 TD's because Tucker and co. didn't wake up til the 2nd half. Even with a lot returning for CA, I just don't see how they improve significantly enough to overcome those kinds of deficits. I still predict them to finish outside the top 4.

A

Sorry, but I just don't see it. When they played the top 4 this year, PC WC Mtp & Cwood, they just got obliterated. Out of those top 4, they only played PC to within 2 TD's. Against everybody else, they got beat by 3 TD's or more with the starters not playing the whole games for those teams. And PC only got them by 2 TD's because Tucker and co. didn't wake up til the 2nd half. Even with a lot returning for CA, I just don't see how they improve significantly enough to overcome those kinds of deficits. I still predict them to finish outside the top 4.

Another year of experience will do nothing but help them out.

A

Another year of experience will do nothing but help them out.

Yeah I agree with that, but don't think its gonna be that drastic of an improvement. Maybe instead of getting killed, they play within a TD or 2 of the top 4. I do like their QB though....thought he was a really good athlete and he run it hard.

Yeah I agree with that, but don't think its gonna be that drastic of an improvement. Maybe instead of getting killed, they play within a TD or 2 of the top 4. I do like their QB though....thought he was a really good athlete and he run it hard.

I guess we'll see.... I didn't really think much of the Qb play... Wesley Bland #29 is back and he is an animal.

my Jr year, we almost lost to zion. went 4-6. then my senior year we went 7-3. with the same type of comments through the year. i've seen crazier things happen than CA do well next year. will they produce? like i said...i don't know. but it wouldn't be a suprise.

my Jr year, we almost lost to zion. went 4-6. then my senior year we went 7-3. with the same type of comments through the year. i've seen crazier things happen than CA do well next year. will they produce? like i said...i don't know. but it wouldn't be a suprise.

Yeah, agreed. Just my opinion as I see it now. Anybody can have a surprise year. It'd be good for our Region if they'd have a good season. We should be one of the top regions again next year top to bottom.