Lincoln County

richlandraiderdad

Through the Coach David O'Conner link on Pulaski Citizen, I saw that Lincoln County voted to add a new High School in Lincoln County.

Way early to tell but I am curious (went to school in Lincoln County and know some players from LC)as to what effect this would have on LC Falcon Softball team, when is new school being built 1yr, 2yr down road???, any idea which feeder schools will feed in to LC and new school?

I assume LC will drop to a lower TSSAA classification?

Anyways bored and ready for softball..

Through the Coach David O'Conner link on Pulaski Citizen, I saw that Lincoln County voted to add a new High School in Lincoln County.

Way early to tell but I am curious (went to school in Lincoln County and know some players from LC)as to what effect this would have on LC Falcon Softball team, when is new school being built 1yr, 2yr down road???, any idea which feeder schools will feed in to LC and new school?

I assume LC will drop to a lower TSSAA classification?

Anyways bored and ready for softball..

It was the City school board that seceded from LCHS, County had nothing to do with it. It is effective beginning at the end of this school year, so current Fr at City would be Sophs at City next year, etc. Ninth Grade Academy (All county freshmen) would become the only feeder for LCHS. Net effect after 4 years would mean ~400 students less at LCHS according to article. That would put LCHS on that close line between AA and AAA, with most likely outcome being one of the smallest AAA schools (5A in FB).