Livingston Academy vs Jackson Co.-comments?

rabbitranch

Any comments from fans who watched this game?

Looked like the LA boys forgot to show up.. They will turn it around though. They have a lot of talent and a great coach in Melton. Move on and learn from it. We are now getting into the part of the schedule that matters.

It isn't how you start the season, its how you finish it.

LA has always started out strong. Maybe they needed a start like this to help get them to where they are going.

Edited by LAfan4Life

Maybe if the Livingston coach would have played his starters, there would have been an LA win.

Is that you Rabbit? I thought you were trying to open a can of worms when I read your first post. Would you have played your starters if they were playing that poorly? That coach must not know what he is doing. He has one of the best win percentages at LA, but that isn't good enough for us.

Edited by LAfan4Life

Is that you Rabbit? I thought you were trying to open a can of worms when I read your first post. Would you have played your starters if they were playing that poorly? That coach must not know what he is doing. He has one of the best win percentages at LA, but that isn't good enough for us.

I have my opinion. You have yours. I'm interested in other fans' opinions, including yours!

You don't need to names for that. I would have gave my opinion to you anyways, you didn't need to create a new account just for that.

I use ONLY ONE username. Did you ever stop to think that others might disagree with you or is that nose buried too deep for you to think?

Edited by rabbitranch

Give the boys from JC some credit guys. They played their hearts out and deserved the W. They outscored the starters when they were in there and the others when they weren't. LA is very well coached and they have some very good players but this group of young men from JC have always played this group of players from LA very tough all the way from 6th grade on. If these young men from JC can keep playing at this level the skys the limit for them in Class A. Good luck to LA the rest of the year.

• Upvote 1

Give the boys from JC some credit guys. They played their hearts out and deserved the W. They outscored the starters when they were in there and the others when they weren't. LA is very well coached and they have some very good players but this group of young men from JC have always played this group of players from LA very tough all the way from 6th grade on. If these young men from JC can keep playing at this level the skys the limit for them in Class A. Good luck to LA the rest of the year.

Good post. Very true. That Jackson Co. group is good. They played great and deserve the win. I think it just shocked some of the LA fans. Most probably expected to win easily.

What was there to disagree with Rabbit? You want to voice your opinion, then fill us in. Help me dig out my nose, I don't even know where it is buried.haha. I don't see why your so upset. Educate us. :popcorneater:

• Upvote 1

1st. Give credit to Jackson County. They played their hearts out and earned themselves a win. They are a strong team.

2nd. Don't get so rattled HOG-EYE fans. Don't try to make something out of nothing. Your going to have bad games, off nights, sub par performance (whatever you want to call it) every now and then. From what I was seeing the boys weren't playing well and were acting like they hadn't even had a practice yet. Therefore, the coach pulled them. Happens all the time in the world of basketball. Those that don't understand the game need to sit back and think before they start making it more than it really is.

3rd. We have great coaches at LA and when your good at something, people are going to find a reason not to like you and criticize your every move. We know all to well about coaching drama in Livingston. Don't let the bad eggs stir what we all know to be an empty pot.

There is still a long season to go. Sit back and enjoy the ride on the HOG-EYE EXPRESS... It is going to be a great season for both teams!

Good post. Very true. That Jackson Co. group is good. They played great and deserve the win. I think it just shocked some of the LA fans. Most probably expected to win easily.

What was there to disagree with Rabbit? You want to voice your opinion, then fill us in. Help me dig out my nose, I don't even know where it is buried.haha. I don't see why your so upset. Educate us. :popcorneater:

Apparently you have a small problem comprehending what was posted. I asked for comments. If you'll read my posts, you'll find that I never said I disagreed. If you'll check my posts from the past you'll find that I have been one of this coach's most avid supporters. But yes, I do disagree with where our program seems to be going. I disagree with a coach who has given up on his team more than once already this season. I asked for comments because I wanted to see what other fans thought about this game. I never expected to win this game easily. I've watched as this team's confidence has continued to decline. I expect more leadership from a coach than for him to sit and smile at his starters in the last few seconds of a loss. There is no question that he is a good coach(when he decides to coach) The only question is, when will he learn that LA basketball is not about him, but is about the fine young men that he should be coaching! If my posts upset a few fans, then so be it. If stirring the pot can create some favorable changes for these young men, then it's worth the hate of a few of you.