Rankings Week 2

greengargoyle

Im just wondering if you've ever even seen Austin wrestle? State semi finals match last year, He goes up like 7-2 in the first, getting two takedowns. He couldnt keep up the pace he had in the first period and slowly started to gas and lost. If his conditioning was where it should have been I honestly believe he would have beaten Marvin, turns around and pins Sharp from Red Bank in thirty seconds. Campbell had a cake walk to the finals last year. I say Woods dec Lewis 6-4.

We will see at McCallie and do you think that he had a cake walk to the national championship his freshman year and 6th or 7th last year?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, if that helps you sleep at night you can believe whatever you want. Maybe because he CHOOSES not to compete nationally. Anybody CAN compete, its if you choose to or not. :roflol:

Not everybody can compete nationally or they would. Thats why everybody doesn't get to wrestle in college. So tell your best JV wrestler to go to the beast of the east, ironman, or super 32 tell me how he does and if he competed with the competition or got ran over.

Not everybody can compete nationally or they would. Thats why everybody doesn't get to wrestle in college. So tell your best JV wrestler to go to the beast of the east, ironman, or super 32 tell me how he does and if he competed with the competition or got ran over.

But they CAN go compete nationally, they may get beat down bad but they are competing nationally. To say he CAN'T compete implies that its a monetary issue, I can assure you that it is not. He just chooses not to. This past weekend Woods was the better wrestler, Im not saying he is easily the better of the two I just think that this past weekend he was better. Im not saying theyre both invincible cause I've witnessed both of them losing and Ive witnessed both of them winning, and in my opinion Woods is the better wrestler.

Edited by WrestlingGod

Good thing your opinion doesn't matter but i don't know why you guys have a problem with Campbell. When you said he had a cake walk i did some research and he had six sate placers and one of them was a state champ. Austin Woods had none except for Marvin who beat him.

Lol my opinion matters about as much as your rankings do. You can't say one weight was tougher than the other, it's the state tournament, every weight is gonna be tough. I have NO problem with the Lewis family, they're all great people, I was talking to them at the Cleveland tourney yesterday. I'm allowed to state an opinion just as you are. What do you think these rankings are? Official? No, they're just your opinion.

Lol my opinion matters about as much as your rankings do. You can't say one weight was tougher than the other, it's the state tournament, every weight is gonna be tough. I have NO problem with the Lewis family, they're all great people, I was talking to them at the Cleveland tourney yesterday. I'm allowed to state an opinion just as you are. What do you think these rankings are? Official? No, they're just your opinion.

Well i guess you are right Woods is better then Lewis and these rankings but i'm still going to post these rankings. So when you stop putting your opinion up i will stop posting on here.

Well i guess you are right Woods is better then Lewis and these rankings but i'm still going to post these rankings. So when you stop putting your opinion up i will stop posting on here.

I never said stop posting on here, I simply had an opinion that right now Woods is the better wrestler of the two. Personally I enjoy reading other peoples opinions on rankings and I'm looking forward to tomorrow when two more will come out.

I never said stop posting on here, I simply had an opinion that right now Woods is the better wrestler of the two. Personally I enjoy reading other peoples opinions on rankings and I'm looking forward to tomorrow when two more will come out.

I just to try and get a non biased opinion out there on wrestling because i am neither a coach or a dad of a wrestler. Just a wrestling fan trying to get a decent ranking out to see how mine compares with the ones with the sites.