LINCOLN COUNTYFALCONS

FALCON4

Posted by sportalcholic:

I see 2 or 3 on here running their mouths when we loose. Do you that are hee only to criticize have boys not getting yo play or in the past didnt get to play? I am asking this question not meaning to be rude but i hear alot of the same talk around town and its almost {i said almost know before you get upset] from dads whos sons are standing on the side. Hey i dont always agree with the calls either but you know whay i didnt always agree with te decisions when we won state 3 years.I guess what im trying to say as i have in the past,you negative people are only hurting the kids because they get on here and read this junk. Now im not kicking at you because you diaagee just wondering why i only see certain names on here when we lose. Again i dont mean to offend any of you im just puzzled when i get on here and read remarks that are unnecceasy. Ive said on here before if people where required to use their real names i believe it sure would slow down as far as neagative remarks. Come on guys how about something positive. I know the kids would appreciate it. Go BIG BLUE AND COACH THOMPSON. There are alot more of us behind you than against you.

I don't criticize I tell it the way I see it and I DO congradulate them when they win!I wish they would win them all.I was a sophmore at LCHS in 1982 when they won thier first state,I wish they would win a hundred more!But if you don't think something is broke with the LCHS program you are wrong.

I support Riverdale now because my son is on the freshman team.But I was very proud when LCHS beat Riverdale this year I even won a bet with my son who was dressed and on the sideline for Riverdale.And if you look at the bottom of the page you will see my real name --where's yours? :(

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am fully behind Coach Thompson and his staff! I am also FULLY behind his calls and the players! Coach Thompson is a successful football coach and knows more about football than pretty much everybody on this website. Espically you that bash him. Once again I say if you do not support Lincoln County then, STAY AWAY!!! We do not need you!!! I am sure you were all excited when we beat Riverdale...all was good, everybody was behind LC and everything...then we lose...you would think the world has ended!!! I hate losing as bad as anybody, but when it does happen...I STICK WITH THEM!!!! Lincoln County will be fine without you fickle fans, we will win another championship and when it happens I am sure you will be there yelling and clapping just like you had been a fan all along. Again, I say STAY AWAY. GO FALCONS!!!!!

So...you're advocating "if ya ain't got nothing good to say, don't say nothing"?

The most valuable aspect of this forum is that it allows anyone to say anything, which means that you will read thoughtful criticism and mindless criticism, thoughtful praise and mindless praise. To advocate nothing but praise is just as bad as advocating nothing but criticism. As time goes on, the wackos (that spout nothing but mindless praise or criticism) will be marginalized, new ones will rise to take their place, and the rest of us will plug on.

Anyone that takes exception to anything specific that's been said concerning the LCHS football program should address it. Non-specific disagreement doesn't add to the dialogue.

Posted by falconfan94:

I am fully behind Coach Thompson and his staff! I am also FULLY behind his calls and the players! Coach Thompson is a successful football coach and knows more about football than pretty much everybody on this website. Espically you that bash him. Once again I say if you do not support Lincoln County then, STAY AWAY!!! We do not need you!!! I am sure you were all excited when we beat Riverdale...all was good, everybody was behind LC and everything...then we lose...you would think the world has ended!!! I hate losing as bad as anybody, but when it does happen...I STICK WITH THEM!!!! Lincoln County will be fine without you fickle fans, we will win another championship and when it happens I am sure you will be there yelling and clapping just like you had been a fan all along. Again, I say STAY AWAY. GO FALCONS!!!!!

Hey big guy. I didnt realize you already had a kid old enough for high school. Thats great keep us informed the next few years how hes doing at Riverdale. I think its cool hearing about former Falcons with children playing any sport even if its not at LIncoln County. AS far as my remarks if you will read and look im referring to the ones only that come on here with negative remarks. Ive never seen a positive remark from two of these people. Now dont get me wrong i dont agree with your remarks either but you do have some positive remarks also. Oh yea this is Rickey Honey. I just took it for granted everyone in Lincoln County knew it was me. I was one of first from here to start reading and writing on coacht,but im more into the softball and baseball forum so guess football fans dont know but they do now. I very seldom have talked in football forum but i just couldnt stay still any longer with two of these guys. Hey good to know where you are and looks like good chance we may have rematch in playoffs if we get that far. My bet is we will.

Posted by sportalcholic:

Hey big guy. I didnt realize you already had a kid old enough for high school. Thats great keep us informed the next few years how hes doing at Riverdale. I think its cool hearing about former Falcons with children playing any sport even if its not at LIncoln County. AS far as my remarks if you will read and look im referring to the ones only that come on here with negative remarks. Ive never seen a positive remark from two of these people. Now dont get me wrong i dont agree with your remarks either but you do have some positive remarks also. Oh yea this is Rickey Honey. I just took it for granted everyone in Lincoln County knew it was me. I was one of first from here to start reading and writing on coacht,but im more into the softball and baseball forum so guess football fans dont know but they do now. I very seldom have talked in football forum but i just couldnt stay still any longer with two of these guys. Hey good to know where you are and looks like good chance we may have rematch in playoffs if we get that far. My bet is we will.

Hey glad to hear from you also!My son Eddie says he hopes to see the Falcons again also!He says best game we have had!!Don't think LCHS isn't mentioned in the Riverdale locker room every week!Eddie enjoyed coming down and seeing alot of his old friends!And hey if we have to lose who better than to the Falcons! :D

Posted by Duckbutterbandit:

This can not all be blamed on the players but everybody. This is a team loss. The coaches are not getting the right people in the game. I don't know why #11 is getting most carries. #28 is by far the better tail back. #11 need to quit dancing and run straight ahead. There is no way Cookville would have stopped #28 on the goal line on the 2 point conversion. #28 showed a lot of heart on the few carries he got.

I am not from the from LC and I do think that Coach Thompson is a great coach, but as I mentioned after the week 0 against Franklin, I think #28 is the better runner and runs hard every time he touches the ball. Just an observation from an outsider.

The Lincoln County coaches do not lose games, nor do they win games either. The players WIN ALL GAMES! The coaches bust their butts during the week preparing the players and NOBODY should question their heart. These kids work hard for every game, so do the coaches! Lincoln County will be fine and in the long run we will win another championship, I'm just sorry you won't be supporting them when it does, or maybe you will be...fickle fans are not welcome in "The Pit"...STAY OUT!!!! GO BLUE!!!

Kick 'em in the knee!

Rah Rah Rass!

Kick 'em in the other knee!

Gooooooooooooo TEAM!!!!!

Posted by falconfan94:

The Lincoln County coaches do not lose games, nor do they win games either. The players WIN ALL GAMES! The coaches bust their butts during the week preparing the players and NOBODY should question their heart. These kids work hard for every game, so do the coaches! Lincoln County will be fine and in the long run we will win another championship, I'm just sorry you won't be supporting them when it does, or maybe you will be...fickle fans are not welcome in "The Pit"...STAY OUT!!!! GO BLUE!!!