The Butt Drag Taken to Court?

superdude

I did read it. I was kidding.

Really sounded to me, not to be during practice at all. And the act of a bully, not the use (or mis-use) of a wrestling move.

That is what is sounds like to me as well. It also seems like his defense is blaming the abuse on a move that was taught by the coaches.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is what is sounds like to me as well. It also seems like his defense is blaming the abuse on a move that was taught by the coaches.

It probably was taught to him, as it's been a part of wrestling as far back as anyone can remember. But to do it outside of circle, and to lose your finger like that, just sounds like the act of a bully and nothing more

Have y’all heard about the trial that is being held in Cali for a wrestler accused of sexual battery because he performed a butt drag on a teammate during practice? Here is a link to the story if interested:

http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2010/12/21/the-great-fresno-butt-drag-wrestling-trial-is-about-to-get-underway/

I’m just curious about the reactions to this issue. Should the move be deemed illegal? Should all moves that incorporate touching certain areas such as the butt, male organ (wont let me use the word that starts with a -p-), and/or testicles be deemed illegal? Are these moves essentially sexual harassment/battery? Should we not teach our wrestlers these moves (butt drag, one-on-two, ball and chain, etc)?

Great first post.

I didn't even have to open this thread to know the incident occured in Kalifornicata. All the wrestlers I know would have kicked this guys family jewels into orbit and he would be singing soprano the rest of his days. All of his perverted desires would have disapeared along with his manhood.

sorry guys; i have been fairly busy past few days. first, thanks for all the replies.

i agree with the consensus, which seems to be that the butt drag is an legal and ok move to use as long as its done properly--aka without sticking one's fingers up another person's butt hole. i was never taught to put my fingers into holes they do not belong when i was taught that move, or any other move for that matter. i also find it hard to believe that his coaches taught him to "check the oil" when doing the move (now they might have said NOT to check the oil and he was just "confused" by the instruction). i also believe that this is a case of bullying and when the student got called out for it he tried to find an escape of the consequences by blaming the great sport of wrestling.

sidenote: thanks maj for the compliment.

when i read the article in the paper they made it seem like the boy was oil riggin other wrestlers! maybe im weird but i think thats a little disturbing for a high school kid to want to stick his finger in other kids butt holes(lmao)!!! :roflol:

he has not done it to the right kid yet! somebody in practice will not like that feeling and spin his head around for him!

definitely a difference in the butt drag and checking oil! :roflol:

:popcorneater: