Arby's Classic

chill

2010 Arby's Classic @ Viking Hall

Monday, December 27

Game 1--Urspring, Germany vs. Greeneville, 1 p.m.

Game 2--Wasilla, Alaska vs. Hampton, 2:30 p.m.

Game 3--Mill Creek, Georgia vs. Sullivan East, 4 p.m.

Game 4--Mentor, Ohio vs. Dobyns-Bennett, 5:30 p.m.

Game 5--Sumter, S.C. vs. Gatlinburg-Pittman, 7 p.m.

Game 6--Columbia, Georgia vs. Gate City, 8:30 p.m.

Tuesday, December 28

Game 7--Loser Game 1 vs. Loser Game 2, 2:30 p.m.

Game 8--Winner Game 1 vs. Tabernacle Baptist, Grand Bahamas, 4 p.m.

Game 9--Clear Creek, Texas vs. Tennessee High, 5:30 p.m.

Game 10--Southwind, Tennessee vs. Science Hill, 7 p.m.

Game 11--Winner Game 2 vs. Hunter Huss, N.C., 8:30 p.m.

2010 Arby's Classic @ Viking Hall

Monday, December 27

Game 1--Urspring, Germany vs. Greeneville, 1 p.m.

Game 2--Wasilla, Alaska vs. Hampton, 2:30 p.m.

Game 3--Mill Creek, Georgia vs. Sullivan East, 4 p.m.

Game 4--Mentor, Ohio vs. Dobyns-Bennett, 5:30 p.m.

Game 5--Sumter, S.C. vs. Gatlinburg-Pittman, 7 p.m.

Game 6--Columbia, Georgia vs. Gate City, 8:30 p.m.

Tuesday, December 28

Game 7--Loser Game 1 vs. Loser Game 2, 2:30 p.m.

Game 8--Winner Game 1 vs. Tabernacle Baptist, Grand Bahamas, 4 p.m.

Game 9--Clear Creek, Texas vs. Tennessee High, 5:30 p.m.

Game 10--Southwind, Tennessee vs. Science Hill, 7 p.m.

Game 11--Winner Game 2 vs. Hunter Huss, N.C., 8:30 p.m.

i about wish they wud push the tourny back a day theres no way i can get out of this snow by 2morro

Would Science Hill be considered the favorite to win it?

They are one of the favorites. I would say Columbia (GA), Mentor (OH), Memphis Southwind, and Urspring (Germany) are the favorites as well. Science Hill plays Southwind in a first round game tomorrow. Check out the thread for the Classic.

http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php/topic/211287-arbys-classic-2010

Would Science Hill be considered the favorite to win it?

No. They are one of the better teams in the tournament but I don't see them winning the whole thing. I'd have to say the 2 favorites going in are Columbia, GA and Memphis Southwind. I was surprised Wasilla, AK lost to Hampton, TN. Hampton isn't a very good team. The Mentor, OH vs DB game should a good one.

No. They are one of the better teams in the tournament but I don't see them winning the whole thing. I'd have to say the 2 favorites going in are Columbia, GA and Memphis Southwind. I was surprised Wasilla, AK lost to Hampton, TN. Hampton isn't a very good team. The Mentor, OH vs DB game should a good one.

Hampton is good enough to play poorly and still

beat Alaska!

Hard to find anyone to give credit to lil 1A schools ....

Your statement is typical

Edited by uknoit2

i wasnt surprised at all Hampton is a tough team, and they invited a team from Alaska before that were like two time champs n they didnt do anything at all, i wont be suprised to seem Hampton give Hunter Huss a fit tomorrow night, there not gonna win the tournament but they can compete

Im with you on that creeker....don't expect them to win it, not that deep.....

But, they COULD play with most teams here

Hampton is good enough to play poorly and still

beat Alaska!

Hard to find anyone to give credit to lil 1A schools ....

Your statement is typical

Look man I'm sorry you took my comments the wrong way. I just call it like I see it and from what I've seen, Hampton isn't a very good team, especially compared to most of the teams in this tournament. I was surprised with just how bad Wasilla was. I'm not trying to take any credit away from Hampton because they were the better team out there today and earned their win. I'm just stating that in the grand scheme of this tournament, Hampton isn't one of the better teams. Not trying to put anyone down or hurt feelings, just stating facts.

Im with you on that creeker....don't expect them to win it, not that deep.....

But, they COULD play with most teams here

yeah i think there first 5 are as talented as anyone there, of course they dont have a Shannon Hale like S Hill or tremendous size but there a tough team, hope to see them get a win tomorrow night then we would get to see how a Single A team can really do against either Science Hill or Southwind

yeah i think there first 5 are as talented as anyone there, of course they dont have a Shannon Hale like S Hill or tremendous size but there a tough team, hope to see them get a win tomorrow night then we would get to see how a Single A team can really do against either Science Hill or Southwind

If they'll get the win tomorrow night, they will play the Hill or S Wind....then they can be measured

Look man I'm sorry you took my comments the wrong way. I just call it like I see it and from what I've seen, Hampton isn't a very good team, especially compared to most of the teams in this tournament. I was surprised with just how bad Wasilla was. I'm not trying to take any credit away from Hampton because they were the better team out there today and earned their win. I'm just stating that in the grand scheme of this tournament, Hampton isn't one of the better teams. Not trying to put anyone down or hurt feelings, just stating facts.

Feelings not hurt....Hamptons not expected to be as good. If they win tomorrow night and play The Hill or S Wind close, I wonder if it will be due to poor performance of their competition? Hope they play to their ability. If so, they'll play the winner of S.H. / S Wind....

Mentor has been fun to watch