LA at Baxter

jimbo44

My predictions!

1.LA 56 Upperman 44

2.Upperman will attempt 20+ free throws!

3.LA will have at least 2 players to foul out!

4.McWilliams will get a T

5.The small visitors section will be over flowing into the students

6.Two teams playing their hearts out!

7.Lots of fans losing their voices!

8.Some hot popcorn and cold cokes!

THIS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT, WHAT ALL OF US LOVE, GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS, HOPE EVERYONE STAYS INJURY FREE!!

My predictions!

1.LA 56 Upperman 44

2.Upperman will attempt 20+ free throws!

3.LA will have at least 2 players to foul out!

4.McWilliams will get a T

5.The small visitors section will be over flowing into the students

6.Two teams playing their hearts out!

7.Lots of fans losing their voices!

8.Some hot popcorn and cold cokes!

THIS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT, WHAT ALL OF US LOVE, GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS, HOPE EVERYONE STAYS INJURY FREE!!

I can agree with:

5,6,7,and 8. :popcorneater:

If anyone fouls out, it will be either/or Maya or Carter. They wont let the post players play. :flower:

Edited by jimbo44

I can agree with:

5,6,7,and 8. :popcorneater:

If anyone fouls out, it will be either/or Maya or Carter. They wont let the post players play. :flower:

I hope I am wrong about #s 2 and 3. Pretty sure you are dead-on about Maya and Carter, they wont see alot of floor time! McWilliams does a pretty good job of knowing how far she can push the refs, but LA seems to get under her skin so I will say she will get a T!! Forgot to add Gator will try to drown out the hog-eye chants with the intercom!! :roflol:

This game will feature two of the best teams and two of the best players in this area, the team that sets the pace and can keep it will win and it could be either one. Biles and Sells will need help and which team has other players to step up will win. Home court will be an advantage and it will be noisy with go hogeye, D up and go bees being chanted many, many times. Good luck to both teams.

I hope I am wrong about #s 2 and 3. Pretty sure you are dead-on about Maya and Carter, they wont see alot of floor time! McWilliams does a pretty good job of knowing how far she can push the refs, but LA seems to get under her skin so I will say she will get a T!! Forgot to add Gator will try to drown out the hog-eye chants with the intercom!! :roflol:

yeah, That would have been fun, but that gig has been passed on to someone else!!

I was sitting up top with my oldest, (shes a Sr.) and my youngest (he's 2) and we were just enjoying a great game.

I am never going to sit here and try to out coach MrsCoachMcWilliam. I have too much respect for what she does, and what she has done. But when they start throwing the ball around late in the game, killing the clock, it just kills me. I looked at lilGB with 2:32 left on the clock and said "HogEye is not going to quit scoring. If we dont start putting the ball in the basket this game is gone"

and there it went.

Both sides played their tails off. Love this matchup, anytime, any year.