watertown and the whacked out gym seating

ALABAMAMAN

the gym seats right at 1500 around 1450 if that will make you cry babies chill out. thats more than fcs and rbs. but who cares play ball!!!!! the ball still has to go in the basket.

If that gym seats 1450 or 1500 then LA and JC will seat 4000-5000 and we all know they seat less than 2ooo and watertown may seat 800-900. But your right the baskets are the same size but FC is also a larger gym but Gordonsville is too and a lot more centrally located for all teams for region.

Edited by senator

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The gym seats 1250 or thats how many little squares are on the bleachers, but you are welcome to come count.

You said it "little squares" it takes 2 of them to acomodate a big butt, so if its a mixture of grownups and childern seats 800-900 like I thought. In finals of region couple of years ago they said 800 were there and it was packed even some standing.

You said it "little squares" it takes 2 of them to acomodate a big butt, so if its a mixture of grownups and childern seats 800-900 like I thought. In finals of region couple of years ago they said 800 were there and it was packed even some standing.

If everyone sit in each little square then we wouldn't have a problem... :roflol:

your right and put the squares 6 inches apart and you can seat more people and upperman is the ultimate choice but 8a won't have it

It is definately the best choice. In 06' when RBS and Jackson played in the district championship at that gym it had a ton of people it seemed like, but everyone got a good seat and not packed in so close together. It was a great atmosphere and then they moved it to Livingston which isn't a bad place, but Upperman was, in my mind, the best place to have the tournament.

I agree ,we should have the district at whereever the coaches in each district decide and the region at upperman, then noone has advantage of playing at same gym for district and region, but upperman isn't crazy about hosting tourneys too much work I heard thats reason they no longer host part of mid south classic.It does take a lot of people and hard work to host a good tourney.