Tullahoma

ecu

no thoughts on why for the last 20 years.

this year with the 4th (?) new coach in 5 years, it seems to be taking a different role. the team has been conditioning every day it has been able to since the new coach arrived (to my knowledge this has never happened with any consistancy). when the new coach came in, she made no hesitation about getting rid of seniors (minus one) who had never played. this year the tullahoma team starts 3 freshman & 2 juniors, 2 of the 3 freshman play almost every minute of the game in addition to playing all of their freshman and all of their jv games. although, the varsity team seems at times to have difficulties there are sparks that give one a glimmer of hope. the jv/freshman team (same rosters) are now 10-3 and have beat jv teams from creekwood, loretto, riverdale and cannon county to name a few. some may say, well JV does not count. I would offer that those girls playing jv ball are mostly of the same age groups of freshman and sophomores. our very YOUNG varsity this year are improving tho the win/loss column would not entertain that idea. in the last 2 games they have lost 72-60 (tullahoma girls haven't scored 60 points in any game in years!) and the last game lost 70-50. freshman girls generally have a lot to learn, and this young team will hopefully learn more and gain more knowledge as time progresses.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• It is what it is. Sorry DFL.
    • One of the biggest loosing teams in Mid-State are the Macon County Tigerettes. I have noticed that the roster is smaller than in the years past. All the senior's have quit. We have a great group of Jr High players coming up. I sure hope they don't loose them, like they have lost so many others this year. With this young group of girls coming up, a weaker district, they should have no problem going to State. 
    • It was updated this season, because I did it.  Linder is the school's all-time leading rusher at 5,156 yards with 2,436 of those coming in 2014. 
    • Oh, I’m sure you did. Maybe you heard just a rumor, but considering we have a football practice field and a soccer field that’s frequently used for lacrosse games and practices, I highly doubt it. Let me change that. I know for a fact that didn’t happen.   Glad you finally stopped attacking a bunch of high school students, but still obsessed with the coaching staff for some unknown reason, even though you could name more than three (at most) coaches without looking it up. But now come up with something else.
    • You really mean the Price twin boys and Lyin Larry.