Cannon VS Upperman Part 2

fanbb

I might have to eat crow but again like I said we will have to see what happens. I feel very good about this one. Been eating to many Rabbits the police want to know what I am going to do with all this Rabbit Fur in the parking lot. :hungry:

You might try putting that fur the same place you've been putting the crow feathers for the past few years. I'm sure you've had a bunch of those to dispose of! :twisted:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

King21 has taken on more responsibilities. He's now on his best behavior. :rolleyes: Good luck to your team also except for the two you have with HOGEYE. :thumb:

We exchanged emails earlier this season. Im a big King21 fan. Wish him the very best.

But if one of you see him in the next few days, ask him if he got those pics of cDunn "hop skipping and jumping" through the lane at Michigan State. I sent them to him a month or so ago.

:mrgreen:

We exchanged emails earlier this season. Im a big King21 fan. Wish him the very best.

But if one of you see him in the next few days, ask him if he got those pics of cDunn "hop skipping and jumping" through the lane at Michigan State. I sent them to him a month or so ago.

:mrgreen:

King21 is a fine young man who will do well. He'll someday make an impact in the Upper Cumberland area, or wherever he chooses to go. :thumb:

Im a Viking.

Back home I was what you would call a "one and done". That being: During a Two Day Tryout, they saw enough of me on the first day to know I wasnt going to make the team.

Id love to compare stories with yall, but we had 7 players on the roster my Sr year that all played a sport in college. Since this thread has turned away from the game (rightfully so, cause it is over), we can have a little fun:

My Sr Year:

PG - (6'2")Loyola Marymount then transferred to Pepperdine??? (now a sports agent and has a kid that is one of the top Sophomore in the state of MI)

SG - (6'1")Track Scholly to Indiana. NCAA High Jump Champ. Once watched him hurdle Antioine Jobert (u of Mich) in a state quarterfinal game. Pulled his legs up, jumped over top of him and slammed. BOTH benches went nuts on that one

C- (6'9")U of Minnesota

F - (6'5")Small Div 1 school in Texas (football)

f -(6'8")Small Div 1 School in Cali. (football)

Up on Varsity the next year - Twins. I think they were both at EMU One played basketball in college, the other played football. HOWEVER, Both played in the NBA for about a couple years each.

I was a couple years (or so) behind a fella named Earvin. The boys had the season to themselves back then. (the girls played in the fall) Typical night was JV game starts at 6. Varsity starts 1/2 hour after. When Earvin was in school, if you were not in the gym by 5pm, you didnt have a seat. Freakishly good basketball back then.

STORY TIME IS OVER ( bored here at work, had to have a little fun)

I LOVE the basketball played here in the Upper Cumberland. These kids play hard, they play from the heart, and they play great basketball.

Thanks for letting me enjoy yalls kids for the last 4 years. This has been a lot of fun. :thumb: :thumb:

Edited by gatorbillmsu

cakah, cakah, cakah how that crow taste? LA WON!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Can't eat crow after that game. Credit goes to LA for a hard fought game. I heard you sweating bullets just as I was. Nobody had a idea how it was going to come out until the last 30 sec. Another nite of great HS basketball! Oldkodger see you February 4th @ Cannon County. If we win I want feed you crow but a big piece of country ham. :roflol:

Can't eat crow after that game. Credit goes to LA for a hard fought game. I heard you sweating bullets just as I was. Nobody had a idea how it was going to come out until the last 30 sec. Another nite of great HS basketball! Oldkodger see you February 4th @ Cannon County. If we win I want feed you crow but a big piece of country ham. :roflol:

Good game, you guys came and fought a good fight and we were very fortunate to get the win. Good luck to you guys, hope everydody stays healthy on both sides! Will be another good one Feb 4th. Win or loose I will take you up on that ham :hungry: