FCS at Trousdale

possumtownshady

I wasn't trying to make offensive comments on here #4/#25. just wanted to make sure the mother that posted that comment on the first page realized how stupid she sounded. if it didnt offend you then it shouldnt offend her. your right we do have some big guys in our student section and it was a great atmosphere for the majority of the game.

btw would your name happen to be kyle gregory?

yeah i am kyle gregory

Ok seriously lady. You teach your kids good morals? Thats why we (FCS) we getting told my your kids that if our green man went to troudale that it would be another signal moutain? Great morals!!! This is just a rival. Things are going to be said! Like always and not just my students but by parents as well. You would have never said this if you wouldnt have lost. Sore loser? I do think so. The playoff game a couple years ago. Yeah fans/parents cussing at FCS players as they wait to get into the locker room? Yes great job trousdale county. Teaching those morals to your kids. Thats the kind of example you put out there. The student section for FCS, what they do is for team spirit. Thats why its there. Not to hurt anyones feelings. And if your feelings get hurt then you need to grow up. Its high school. It happens. FCS student section set the atmosphere for the game. We totally dominated TCHS student section. We are organized. We dont throw something together the week of the game. Everything we do is planned as you can tell. This is all just a result of a heated rival that has been going on and on for years. And it will never die down. Friendship won the game and thats the end. And thats how it is going to be for years to come. We at FCS will remember this as we ROCK The Sweatervest!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok seriously lady. You teach your kids good morals? Thats why we (FCS) we getting told my your kids that if our green man went to troudale that it would be another signal moutain? Great morals!!! This is just a rival. Things are going to be said! Like always and not just my students but by parents as well. You would have never said this if you wouldnt have lost. Sore loser? I do think so. The playoff game a couple years ago. Yeah fans/parents cussing at FCS players as they wait to get into the locker room? Yes great job trousdale county. Teaching those morals to your kids. Thats the kind of example you put out there. The student section for FCS, what they do is for team spirit. Thats why its there. Not to hurt anyones feelings. And if your feelings get hurt then you need to grow up. Its high school. It happens. FCS student section set the atmosphere for the game. We totally dominated TCHS student section. We are organized. We dont throw something together the week of the game. Everything we do is planned as you can tell. This is all just a result of a heated rival that has been going on and on for years. And it will never die down. Friendship won the game and thats the end. And thats how it is going to be for years to come. We at FCS will remember this as we ROCK The Sweatervest!!!!!!!!!!!

your grammar isn't very organized. i hope who ever paid for your education didn't pay full price. roflolk.gif

let's get something straight I am one of the "big boys" from hartsville and I never once said anything about the name calling the other night because I can care less of what yall think about me. I thought it was pretty funny because I know I seen some of the students in the student section that were just as big or bigger then me but I have no hard feelings about the things said the other night I just enjoyed the atmosphere

Kyle, I've always admired your hard-nosed play on the grid-iron now your maturity in handling a little fun-natured, rivalry, ribbing impresses me equally. Congrats on a stellar career & best of luck from a sweatervest! :thumb:

Edited by Volzchamps

your grammar isn't very organized. i hope who ever paid for your education didn't pay full price. roflolk.gif

Snoball, that post was probably from one of our mid-semester transfers from Hartsville, Watertown, or G-ville. They'll have the grammer straight by the time they leave along with a finer understanding of our love for TC :mrgreen:.

You guys keep working on open-field tackling of 7th grade-mascots. :shock:

Edited by Volzchamps

Snoball, that post was probably from one of our mid-semester transfers from Hartsville, Watertown, or G-ville. They'll have the grammer straight by the time they leave along with a finer understanding of our love for TC .

You guys keep working on open-field tackling of 7th grade-mascots.

he must be a baseball player with family money and no sense of tradition. roflolk.gif

we don't need to work on that, we've got that on lock. thank goodness the kid, that tackled the mascot, never played. if the tackler had been a former player he'd have been charged with manslaughter, rather than assault. icon_twisted.gif

you're right about one thing though, you won't find a better kid than kyle. thumb[1].gif

And you made some grammar errors yourself. Im not trying to use perfect grammar anyways. Im just typing away at the stupid comment that lady made at the top of the page thank you very much.

• 3 weeks later...

Amazing how quickly some can forget what happens during f-ball season and the TC fans taunting 15-18 yr old kids. I bet you were real proud to be from TC when one of your local 20 yr old thugs tackled that poor little 7th grade eagle mascot from Signal Mtn. Or how bout 2009 when your folks forgot to unlock FC's locker-room and your fans cursed & taunted our 15-18 yr old kids after their playoff loss. Your name wouldn't be Ms. Seay would it - Senior08Mom? You sound alot like her!

I'm an FC parent and alumni and sat behind our students and admit I'm very proud of the - "SWEATERVESTS". The student section dominated just like the FC teams did. FC just flat put a beat down on TC - again. I know it must sting since it was at your home gym but really you guys knew it was gonna happen.

FEAR the SWEATERVEST !!

:popcorneater:

Snoball, that post was probably from one of our mid-semester transfers from Hartsville, Watertown, or G-ville. They'll have the grammer straight by the time they leave along with a finer understanding of our love for TC :mrgreen:.

You guys keep working on open-field tackling of 7th grade-mascots. :shock:

They don't need any practice with open field mascot tackling, TC does that as good as anyone in the state.