WOW! 5 Overtimes...What a game...

Icy

This was definitely one of the best HS basketball games that I've witnessed in a very long time. Both teams were very athletic and well coached. It came down to X's and O's in the OT periods. McCallie has two skilled bigs in the paint one is 6'8" and the other was about 6'6" , MCallie also had a big stocky guard (Reese) that could get to the basket whenever he wanted to. He had a mean crossover. But Lancaster's PG (Bre Hughes) gave their guards fits...McCallie threw every defender at him and they were at his mercy. Chris Dansby and Zeonte Carr also played really big as well. When I say big I mean big...they were going to the basket dunking over the top of McCallie bigs...It was definitely a team effort by Lancaster Christian Academy they only played 8 players while McCallie played atleast 11 or 12 guys. It was a great effort by both teams tonight...Excellent coaching job by the Lancaster Christian Coaching Staff. I actually came to check out McCallie and got an opportunity to see a really good LCA team. I was expecting a Chatt McCallie blowout. However after tonight, I believe LCA is easily one of the top 10 teams in the Middle TN area at 18-3.

Edited by JustMyOp

About 5 or 6 years ago I saw a game with RBS and Macon County go into 4 overtimes and it was exciting the whole way through. Any overtime game is exciting, but the more overtimes you go into it the more exciting and fun it is to watch!

I agree....this was historic for little Lancaster with about 100 highschool students...