sweetwater & sequayah

SHS2105

Posted by Swildcat1967:

What he is saying tim is that ( follow me now ) Sweetwaters team this year, is better than Alcoa's team from last year ( the team GP played last year in the 4th round. ). Also coachts strength of schedule list has our sch edule ranked one spot higher than GP's, but that doesn't matter now! One game at a time! ;):D:):D:););) -

[Edited by Swildcat1967 on 10-6-02 10:31P]

YOUR SCHEDULE IS A JOKE. WHO DO YOU PLAY THATS ANY GOOD BESIDES THE TEAMS IN YOUR REGION

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by 21DLatham:

if sweetwater playz their best and dont cum out thinkin dey can juss walk over sequayah does anyone think they could lose??... ;):D:););):D:)

21d, surely you don't suggest that there is NO way that sequoyah can win???? say it ain't so! As unlikely as it may appear on paper, there is ALWAYS a chance. A win over sweetwater would absolutely make their season, so they'll be gunning for you.

Posted by poop:
Posted by Swildcat1967:

What he is saying tim is that ( follow me now ) Sweetwaters team this year, is better than Alcoa's team from last year ( the team GP played last year in the 4th round. ). Also coachts strength of schedule list has our sch edule ranked one spot higher than GP's, but that doesn't matter now! One game at a time! ;):D:););):D:) -

[Edited by Swildcat1967 on 10-6-02 10:31P]

YOUR SCHEDULE IS A JOKE. WHO DO YOU PLAY THATS ANY GOOD BESIDES THE TEAMS IN YOUR REGION;)

Sweetwater does have a good region. Out of region we beat a good 3a Gatlinburg Pitman, ( I believe they are on top of there region ) And yes loudon lost big to AE, but they had some injuries, and a bad game! Loudon only lost to Anderson co. by 6, and to fulton by 7, they had a chance to win both games! Who is your team, do they play a tough sched.?

hmm..as an unbiased observer, I would say certainly that Sweetwater's schedule is not as easy as other teams in the state. It's not the hardest, either, but regardless, they still have a very tough team. So, SQ dude, just remember that you are not playing the rest of Sweetwater's opponents Friday night-you are playing the actual realdeal Cats, so just concentrate on that for now.

[Edited by buc1973 on 10-8-02 1:35P]

We'll see if Jerome dont have anything on Dustin. Dustin is good but yall know the deal and if u dont ill show you the deal. And bmoses10....DONT MAKE ME REMIND YOU WAHT CHRIS DID TO YOU LAST YEAR :):D:) The trash talkin is about over and its abouttime to strap it up, if u scared stay at home cuz its gonna be a war :)

yall aint ready for war so u might az well forget all that talk and jerome quite tryin to hide who u r cuz itz kinda obvious so if u r gonna talk junk bout yourself u might az well face up to it yall aint ready for tha war u cant even get outa basic training so az my boi cizzle would say get out tha gravy and pour it on

Well thunder and lighting are coming to town huh? Only thing comin across that ridge a a broke down bus carryin a team to its 6 defeat of the season. Guys give it a rest i have seen you play you have nothing BUT 42 and he aint nothing either.hit him hard and he lays down and calls for the trainer. last friday night you got all happy and jumped around like a fat kid that found a cheeto in his pocket. why show up? People say pain is weekness leaving the body hahaha yall are gonna be hurtin all weekend. As for the statement what happened to Mosie last year well i dont think thats really relevant but as long as we are pullin things out of the closet what was the score of that game? and the year before and the 35 years before that? guys pack it up pack it in its time for your pain to begin. maybe the things i say on here arent fair but no one said life was fair good luck blue

"my un-humble opinion"