c-range at jc

03backer

All I keep hearing is how Jackson County won't/can't lose to anyone up there. Should us in Chattanooga not assume they will be hosting substate?

well clay co should have beat them at their place and now c-range has... :? tournament time will be interesting!

did c-range really just beat jc in overtime at jc???

Yes Clarkrange beat Jackson county in OT. Which honestly shouldn't suprise many that watches games. Yeah Crange has lost some games they shouldn't have lost. They decided not to show up and play a few games. But they have a killer defense this year. giving up only 46 ppg. Clarkrange has a shot at beating anyone in the district/region if they play like they have been. Jackson county is a killer team but if you get in Jordan's head and get him off they are beat! I was at the game and he air balled more shots than I've seen him do his whole career. Clarkrange played the best defense against him and rest of the team than I've seen in a long time! Dont be suprised if Clarkrange slips in substate once again this year.

All I keep hearing is how Jackson County won't/can't lose to anyone up there. Should us in Chattanooga not assume they will be hosting substate?

You have let midten fill your head full of a lot of things that just aren't so. Yes, Jackson County is a good team, but midten would lead you to believe they are unbeatable and that just isn't the case. I was at the game and Jackson County has a talented group, but they are just about even with everyone else in the region. Noone stands out up here as a clear cut favorite as midten would lead you to believe. Expect anyone in region 4a to host a sub-state game. Don't depend on any 2 teams to go to substate as any 2 could go!

Edited by swanson71