FC vs Red Boiling Springs

possumtownshady

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did RBS not lose to gordonsville? which FC beat by 43?

FCS has lost 2 home game to teams they should have beaten...RBS has yet to lose a home game this year, so let's not go comparing games...

The boys teams will split with RBS winning at home and FCS winning on the road...However, FCS girls will get beat by 15-20 at RBS, and RBS will win by not as much but will still win at FCS...

FCS has lost 2 home game to teams they should have beaten...RBS has yet to lose a home game this year, so let's not go comparing games...

The boys teams will split with RBS winning at home and FCS winning on the road...However, FCS girls will get beat by 15-20 at RBS, and RBS will win by not as much but will still win at FCS...

where on this subject do you see anything about the girls teams?

maybe thats all you people in red boiling have to brag about...girls basketball..if thats all you can talk about then get on the girls basketball side of coacht. :thumb:

Hate to tell Swanson but if RBS wins at home and FCS wins on the road then I have 2 acres of land to sell you in Alabama?:roflol::roflol: Ah don't think that can happen.

We want to win both to go undefeated but a split this week will give us the D8A championship!thumb[1].gif

Well I meant FCS will win when RBS travels, I just got my words mixed up...but when RBS has a good team they're probably the toughest team in the district on their home court, however they play awful on the road...

And as far as the D8A championship goes it doesn't mean anything in the regular season...FCS will probably see Trousdale County with RBS seeing Watertown... I find those 2 teams almost even, so as long as RBS finishes top 3 it shouldn't really matter until the D8A championship!

Edited by swanson71

Well I meant FCS will win when RBS travels, I just got my words mixed up...but when RBS has a good team they're probably the toughest team in the district on their home court, however they play awful on the road...

And as far as the D8A championship goes it doesn't mean anything in the regular season...FCS will probably see Trousdale County with RBS seeing Watertown... I find those 2 teams almost even, so as long as RBS finishes top 3 it shouldn't really matter until the D8A championship!

My two favorite teams are Jackson County and anyone thats playing FCS (aka the private recruiting school) heard the new recruit was finally playing after having to sit out due to the "transfer" rules. Hope FCS gets beat and beat bad!!! :popcorneater:

where on this subject do you see anything about the girls teams?

maybe thats all you people in red boiling have to brag about...girls basketball..if thats all you can talk about then get on the girls basketball side of coacht. :thumb:

Hopefully JC girls will draw FCS girls first round of the region. What a laugher that would be! :roflol:

Edited by midtensportsfan

Hopefully JC girls will draw FCS girls first round of the region. What a laugher that would be! :roflol:

That could be a possibility. FCS was a pretty good team until injuries plagued them. They lost possibly 2 of their best 3 players and that is ashame. Because of these injuries Trousdale County and Watertown could easily sneak up on them and beat them. Their isn't a team in this district that shouldn't come within 20 points of RBS right now when they play up to their potential on the girls side of things!

Edited by swanson71

That could be a possibility. FCS was a pretty good team until injuries plagued them. They lost possibly 2 of their best 3 players and that is ashame. Because of these injuries Trousdale County and Watertown could easily sneak up on them and beat them. Their isn't a team in this district that shouldn't come within 20 points of RBS right now when they play up to their potential on the girls side of things!

Well if FCS's girls are that bad that trousdale county can beat them then look out. TC cancelled the game against JC because the girls coach didn't want to play us again but after a 55-6 half time score i wouldn't want to either no sense in it.