Chattanooga Wrestling Camps

UTChattanooga

Visit www.chattanoogawrestlingcamps.com

Support the only Division 1 wrestling team in the south. We traveled all over the state this fall interacting with coaches and we hope that when you think about where you will go for camp this summer you will think CHATTANOOGA! We are committed to excellence in every area and will not simply bring in big name clinicians that show 10 things that your kids see but never learn. We don't want you to see technique, we want you to learn how to execute the holds and win wrestling matches. I hope to see you here!

Chattanooga Wrestling Staff

• 2 weeks later...

This camp was well run last year. The wrestlers on my team that went had a great time. I think the technique that was shown during the Team Camp was top notch. The schedule for the Team Camp is designed so every wrestler gets to see technique from every coach and every wrestler gets 8-10 matches. Every wrestler that comes to the UTC Wrestling Camp will get better during the short time they are on campus. I know that the wrestlers on my team that went improved more than I thought they would during the camp. I highly recommend that every coach gives thought to taking their team to one of the UTC Wrestling Camps this summer. The UTC coaching staff runs a great camp.

Adam Rains

Bradley Wrestling

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...