6th and 7th grade Travel Team in Murfreesboro

burgman

Me and my room mate both played ball in high school in west tennessee and are now at MTSU. We are trying to start a program here in Murfreesboro but can not seem to find a middle school coach to support us with a gym to use. If anybody has a gym we can use you can leave a post on here with information of how to contact you. If we get a gym we will make our rounds to every middle school in Rutherford county to tell every kid about us and our program. I might be young but I am going to college to be a coach and I have had a 6th/7th grade team every spring and summer sense my sophomore year in high school. I want to get these kids ready skill wise for high school and teach them how to win ball games.

Me and my room mate both played ball in high school in west tennessee and are now at MTSU. We are trying to start a program here in Murfreesboro but can not seem to find a middle school coach to support us with a gym to use. If anybody has a gym we can use you can leave a post on here with information of how to contact you. If we get a gym we will make our rounds to every middle school in Rutherford county to tell every kid about us and our program. I might be young but I am going to college to be a coach and I have had a 6th/7th grade team every spring and summer sense my sophomore year in high school. I want to get these kids ready skill wise for high school and teach them how to win ball games.

Send me an email richard_alexander@rocketmail.com