Obion County Central

rebelious

Word out of Troy is that they should be much improved this season, with a good mixture of youth and experience, and a lot of team speed. A lot of enthusiasm is surrounding the baseball program right now and hopefully it will translate to wins on the field. The community has steppted up, forming a booster club and holding fundraisers so some of the facilities can be improved. Look forward to watching them this season.

Word out of Troy is that they should be much improved this season, with a good mixture of youth and experience, and a lot of team speed. A lot of enthusiasm is surrounding the baseball program right now and hopefully it will translate to wins on the field. The community has steppted up, forming a booster club and holding fundraisers so some of the facilities can be improved. Look forward to watching them this season.

I certainly hope so. This program has been down for several years now and it's about time for it to get back to respectability. I like the hiring of the young coaches as I think they needed a fresh approach. It won't be done in one season but hopefully they can get back to playing good sound fundamental baseball and winning some games.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...