mcewenvs.forrest

GoHAM23

i dnt think mcewen has won a game all year do too mhmmmm "home cookin" i think mcewen has a great ball team which they proved once again tonight with a once again W over forrest who are the MOST unclassy pple on the face of the earth...really guys wearing a (remember me?) shirt just to represent the unclassyness yall showed to them last year when starting a fight over the game which they also one. as for the game both teams played hard mcewen was just the better team. 10a will once again own state this year

i dnt think mcewen has won a game all year do too mhmmmm "home cookin" i think mcewen has a great ball team which they proved once again tonight with a once again W over forrest who are the MOST unclassy pple on the face of the earth...really guys wearing a (remember me?) shirt just to represent the unclassyness yall showed to them last year when starting a fight over the game which they also one. as for the game both teams played hard mcewen was just the better team. 10a will once again own state this year

i agree agree with you one hundred percent igoham23. nice name by the way. ppl need to realize that mcewen is a force to be wrecking with. and if you get in our way you will get hurt. so remember that other teams.

"Unclassy pple"? Please. Your female ref wrote the book on "home cookin" Saturday night. Are you going to take her to every game for the remainder of the year? If so, you will win the state.

"Unclassy pple"? Please. Your female ref wrote the book on "home cookin" Saturday night. Are you going to take her to every game for the remainder of the year? If so, you will win the state.

face it you lost the game maybe your coach should keep his mouth shut a little more the refs didnt beat forrest they came out flat in the second half and that is what cost them same story as last year.

The bottom line is McEwen was the better team that night. They protected home floor like they should. Refs didn't beat us we beat ourselves. Coach probably got a tech to fire his team up because they were flat. To my knowledge that is his first all year. Great year Forrest and good luck to McEwen you have a good team and have a great chance to do well.

As far as unclassy, we do have some fans and so does everybody else that go to far. But for our players and coach they do play with class and sportsmanship. They play hard and at the end of the game there are no hard feelings towards their opponents.

The bottom line is McEwen was the better team that night. They protected home floor like they should. Refs didn't beat us we beat ourselves. Coach probably got a tech to fire his team up because they were flat. To my knowledge that is his first all year. Great year Forrest and good luck to McEwen you have a good team and have a great chance to do well.

As far as unclassy, we do have some fans and so does everybody else that go to far. But for our players and coach they do play with class and sportsmanship. They play hard and at the end of the game there are no hard feelings towards their opponents.

Good point everyone tends to get excited during a good game and get a little out of line and be unclassy at times i guess one cant condem a whole school just because of a few bad fans

you have never seen home cookin until you have seen CA play a game they have the refs in there pocket. They are a good team im not taking that away from them but the refs love them.

face it you lost the game maybe your coach should keep his mouth shut a little more the refs didnt beat forrest they came out flat in the second half and that is what cost them same story as last year.

We know we lost. What's your point? As far as our coach keeping his mouth shut, yeah right. He is just supposed to sit there while the idiot ref makes up another call. He did what he had to do to stand up for his players. Your coach would have done the same.

We know we lost. What's your point? As far as our coach keeping his mouth shut, yeah right. He is just supposed to sit there while the idiot ref makes up another call. He did what he had to do to stand up for his players. Your coach would have done the same.

i never said that i blamed him but when you are on the road far from home you have to be careful in the manner you adresss the refs this is true anywhere not just in Mcewen.