DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT SHHS FANS WANT OUT OF THERE COACH

jeffs

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Hale is fine. He must have taken a real hard hit. I think Coach Cutlips subbing pattern helped him last night. At one time in the first half Adams, Hale, and Allan were all out of the game. His subs kept the game close. If they didn't have the experience it might have been a different story.

I do think he needs to look at his schedule. Might could have won if they had more experience playing talented teams.

Hale getting knocked out of the game in the first quarter was a huge blow to the Toppers last night. I'll give them credit though. They continued to play tough and almost pulled out the W. West is a very good team and should do well at the state tournament. Looking to next year, the Toppers hardly lose anyone from this year's squad. I think the only starter they lose is Carter. They gained a lot of valuable experience this year and should be considered one of the best teams in state going into next season. Good Luck to West going forward and Thank You to the Toppers for an exciting season. Best wishes to Shannon Hale also. He took one nasty hit. Hope he's OK.

I am hearing the same rumor that he will not be a topper. I am also hearing that Hale is heading to Oak Hill. I am sure these are just rumors but if true that would be a major blow to the program.

I only got to see SH play once this year but both of these kids stood out on a team with 10 or more good players. For their personal development, they need to see a higher level of competition next year. If they don't leave, SH should schedule a higher level of competition outside of the district. These kids really need to be pushed and that is probably the reason these rumors are flying around.

These rumors were posted about a month ago and shot down. The rumor posted last month was that both Hale and Allen were heading to Oak Hill next year. However, Topper fan "jeffs" posted that there was no truth to the rumors and that both boys would still be at SH next year. I honestly have no idea if the rumors are true. The only player I've heard may transfer is Freshman Trevon Fields. He apparently has family playing at another Big 8 school that he wants to play with. But again, this could also just be a rumor. Both his parents played at SH and I believe his sister plays on the girls squad so I really don't see him looking to transfer.

These rumors were posted about a month ago and shot down. The rumor posted last month was that both Hale and Allen were heading to Oak Hill next year. However, Topper fan "jeffs" posted that there was no truth to the rumors and that both boys would still be at SH next year. I honestly have no idea if the rumors are true. The only player I've heard may transfer is Freshman Trevon Fields. He apparently has family playing at another Big 8 school that he wants to play with. But again, this could also just be a rumor. Both his parents played at SH and I believe his sister plays on the girls squad so I really don't see him looking to transfer.

I talked to these players before the M East game They said this was a rummor and did not know who started it.Fields said all he wanted was playing time as he should get next year.I do know there trying to get Oak Hill @ Christ Aca out of NC to come open the : new gym.Also was told that Oak Hill was in some bad money trouble and was cutting back games.So i guess time will tell I do belive with all the players that are coming back they have to be one of the best in the state .Im like everyone else they do need to go play some better teams but Tssaa has you hands tied in the games you play only time is Thangsgiving @ Christmas they have the Arbys need some early season games and i think they will be :thumb:

I hope the rumors are that only rumors. It would be a shame for this team to break up. you can't blame TSSAA for your schedule. Yes they limit games but don't say who you have to play outside of your league. The Hill should be more aggressive in scheduling. Who did they play for their HOF games? Who was in their Thanksgiving tournament? They only played one great team in the Arbys. The Hill needs to go out and play people who will challenge them. It may result in a loss but the experience may over weigh it in the long run. I have noticed other teams in the area playing tougher non league games and it has paid off for them. Just my thoughts.

Edited by georgia34

I hope the rumors are that only rumors. It would be a shame for this team to break up. you can't blame TSSAA for your schedule. Yes they limit games but don't say who you have to play outside of your league. The Hill should be more aggressive in scheduling. Who did they play for their HOF games? Who was in their Thanksgiving tournament? They only played one great team in the Arbys. The Hill needs to go out and play people who will challenge them. It may result in a loss but the experience may over weigh it in the long run. I have noticed other teams in the area playing tougher non league games and it has paid off for them. Just my thoughts.

NOBODY played a tough non league games but the single a teams because they have to dont know of one area aaa school that did S Hill did play a Fla team Clm Central that was suppose 2 be good but wasnt I agree they need to go out of state and play but dont come up from fla and say your good and your not

Don Helman talked on the sport monster one morning about Boone playing Knox Carter twice this year. I think he also said the played Bearden in HOF game. Sounds like that is pretty good competition for them.

Boone plays Bearden every year in HOF up in Johnson Co were SH plays there first games in HOF this year they moved it to Boone because of time and Boone lost by 32.Knox Carter @ Bearden is the same as the Fla team and Clombia Central they brought them 2 teams in. They have to GO somewhere and hope the teams are good not told there good Has to be first of year they have Thangsgiving Classic and the Arbys i heard a team from Chicago is coming to it this year