Help with 'recruiting' virus.

MountainTroll

I hope somebody can help me. My computer seems to be infested with the 'recruiting' virus.

If I type the words 'open zone', 'magnet', 'university', 'private', or 'special program' in front of the word 'school', my computer automatically inserts 'recruiting' in front of the phrase.

This has offended some posters. Recently, I posted regarding a particular recruiting magnet school, and someone got their feelings hurt. Please help.

I also seem to be infected with the Signal Mountain worm. Anytime my post contains 'Signal Mountain', I immediately receive numerous replies saying all kinds of nasty things about the school. The volume, rapidity, and vitriolic nature of the replies is such that they must have been generated by a computer server somewhere triggered by the worm. There also seems to be a particularly nasty 'Alcoa' variant of this worm circulating.

If anyone has seen similar activity or can help me, please post here.:ugeek:

Great post - have u tried co-op? if your school doesn't offer the sport you want to play - you can go to the other co-op in ur cluster and play while going to class at original school or some kind of rig-a-marole - publics have it made.

Great post - have u tried co-op? if your school doesn't offer the sport you want to play - you can go to the other co-op in ur cluster and play while going to class at original school or some kind of rig-a-marole - publics have it made.

Typing recruiting co-op produces the same behavior. I guess a recruiting co-op school is the equivalent of an athletic recruiting magnet school. :roflolk:

• 3 months later...