Region 2-AAA Championship

feartheveer

Bearden vs West in the Region 2-AAA Championship tonight at 7 pm at the Doghouse. This is the 5th time this year, these two teams have played. The first 3 games were all within 3 points of each other. Round 4 went to the Bulldogs last week in a 20+ point victory in the District 4-AAA Championship. They say its hard to beat a team 3 times in a season, much less 4. From what I've seen of the Bulldogs play, they are playing their best BBall of the year. With that said, West will be hungry for a victory and the winner has the clear advantage to the road to the Boro. Being that the loser will more than likely have to travel to Science Hill for Substate.

Thoughts and predictions?

Bearden vs West in the Region 2-AAA Championship tonight at 7 pm at the Doghouse. This is the 5th time this year, these two teams have played. The first 3 games were all within 3 points of each other. Round 4 went to the Bulldogs last week in a 20+ point victory in the District 4-AAA Championship. They say its hard to beat a team 3 times in a season, much less 4. From what I've seen of the Bulldogs play, they are playing their best BBall of the year. With that said, West will be hungry for a victory and the winner has the clear advantage to the road to the Boro. Being that the loser will more than likely have to travel to Science Hill for Substate.

As for the last few games Science Hill is playing better that they have all year

Edited by jeffs

If I was a betting person, I'd go with the dogs.