2011 Dresden Lion Baseball

hogheaven

Rumor has it that Coach K has a personal bet with Coach Hewett that he will have more wins this year. Seriously, I've heard Coach K say this is going to be a good year if the boys work hard. Good luck Lions! Now, can you please find some game pants that fit your assistant coach! haha

• 2 weeks later...

Rumor has it that Coach K has a personal bet with Coach Hewett that he will have more wins this year. Seriously, I've heard Coach K say this is going to be a good year if the boys work hard. Good luck Lions! Now, can you please find some game pants that fit your assistant coach! haha

Good luck to the team! Hopefully Beaty will have a big year.

Rumors have it that the TYSON Company from Union City will be at all Dresden games. They are looking to stock up on chickens and many have been spotted pitching to Matt Beaty. The surprising thing is they aren't doing it late in games as a good coaching move, but all at bats which means they are VERY VERY big chickens. I hope Tyson catches these big birds soon so the game of baseball doesn't suffer :roflol:

I saw that Huntingdon beat Dresden 8-6 last night . Did they pitch to Beatty ?

yea,coach E doesn't pitch around anybody.beaty went 1 for 4,with a double his last at bat. struck out his first at bat against bam melton.hatchel hit homeruns his first two at bats.melton ended with eight strikeouts.