MrNoitAll Top 10 Week One

MrNoitAll

Well folks it is that time of the year to tell you who are the top 10 teams in the Mid-State! Yep I am not doin a very good job about gettin all of those losers out but I know some of my friends at the park have been a askin who are the best and so I made “MsBirdie†go wipe off the dirt from the “Crystal Ball†and tell me what she saw…..so here goes ….

10. Rossview---been a while since they have been to the state but at least they can say they have been! But this is a young team so the pitchin better get good quick or they will be out of the top 10 in a heart beat….

9. Goodpasture—not really sure my I am puttin them in the top 10 after what I saw at the park this past Saturday…..better start scorin some runs and or you will drop out….lot of talent to play like what I saw this weekend! To have so many seniors someone better step up or you want see the “Boro†without a payin!

8. “The Football School†or known to some as Lincoln County…..well these folks have never been to the “Boro†without a payin and they sure want to go this year…word at the park is they feel like they can beat the big girls to get there….time will tell but I don’t think Riverdale or Soddy is losin much sleep over them yet, but again it is early!

7. East Robertson---yep this little school is ahead of some but behind others, got them some good pitchin and a very solid defense….this group will be tough to beat but there are a lot of teams wantin to take them down…..

6. Clarksville NE---well the big dog aint Rossview know moe….these ladies are a claimin they are the best in Clarkvagas….time will tell but they have better pichin (Taylor) than anyone in town or district and you know what that means…..WWWWWWW’s and they will have a lot….but just a little bit of advice…….dont over work the one that brought you!

5. Coffee County---I have tried to be a quiet as a mouse but folks these girls and coaches want to go and I mean go! We have some great talent this year and with these players it should be a great year…Casey is the real deal……she is very unrated by a lot of folks…I just happen not to be one of them!

4.Creek Wood---these ladies are havin fun….they love each other, they love their school, and coaches…..they have been workin hard to get back to the “Boroâ€â€¦..still playin youngins but these youngins are better than most old ones……This bunch will play anyone at anytime at any place….aint afraid of many folks should be back at the dance!

3. Rivedale----yep folks you are readin this right….do they have good pitchin yep, good defense yep, good hittin yep and good coachin yep but somethin just aint right….there aint nobody in the Mid-State or State works any harder ….but I just have this feelin that what you see aint always what it is and this is one of those times….I have heard at the park that with all of that practicin don’t always make everyone real happy… but you better keep that to yourself or there could be problems……and that sometimes there is life outside of softball ….yep I know that is hard to believe….but I know about all of them write-ups how great Riverdale is and they have been in the past and will win a heck of a lot more than they lose but over years watchin teams play you can get a sense that something just aint right…

2. Ravenwood----Folks this bunch has looked pretty good so far, and they are havin a bunch of fun playin this game….and it should be fun but some coaches forget that everyone ain’t a All-Star but I do like the way they are a playin! Of course this is only the first week and things will be a changin but for now lets keep them at number 2 until somethin happens to change. Coach is showin a lot of excitement and has worked hard to get these girls where they are….plus she has got a pretty good daddy to ask questions to if needed!

1. Lawrence County---wow is my boss happy or what! This bunch has a bunch of talent and it is time for these ladies to get their due! Bunch of older girls and they want to show everyone that they don’t have to pay to get in the “Boro†like Coacht. Catchin and pitchin is very good they have got two (Morris and Kemp) of the best in the Mid-State which a lot of teams just has one, this team has two…this team has been together for a long time and the time has come to rise to the top! Brother they have even played travel ball…….! :flower:

Edited by MrNoitAll

I might be mistaken, but didn't Goodpasture beat both Creek Wood and Ravenwood at the Beech playday? I know it's just an exhibition, but what are you looking at, Mr. Noitall? I mean, if those teams are so strong, couldn't that have a little something to do with Goodpasture not scoring many runs? The only team that beat them Saturday was a good KY team that had a very good pitcher...not to mention a beast at catcher!