What I have seen at the park so far!

MrNoitAll

Word in the Park that Beech is a havin more trouble on their team than "MsBirdie" is havin to put up with me!

Cookeville is just right behind them with their problems as well, why is it that so many teams are a havin so much drama on their teams this year? :flower:

What I have heard at the Park is that alot of the HS teams are having drama.

Gossip at Clarksville is that Harpeth has some serious drama. Girls on the team are not getting along because volleyball/basketball is more important.

Also heard Montgomery Central has drama from some of the upper classmen.

Creekwood had girls missing. Did they only bring there JV team to Clarksville.???

:o

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word in the Park that Beech is a havin more trouble on their team than "MsBirdie" is havin to put up with me!

Cookeville is just right behind them with their problems as well, why is it that so many teams are a havin so much drama on their teams this year? :flower:

Beech has always had drama? but now that they are losing since as you put it in the past "The Best player in the state" has moved on it seems more evident with the lack of talent on the team.

I'm sure Kat is a very sweet girl, but she gave up 18 runs in 23 innings pitched (5.48 ERA) in the state tournament last year. Doesn't say much for the "best player in the state".

Funny that you bring up pitching stats when he said "best PLAYER"..... Here are some stats for you: Batting Avg .319 Slg% .543 OB% .418 5-2b, 2-3b,4-HR(1 GS), and 21-23 stolen bases. Oh wait....these are not HS #'s, they are her Freshman yr at Virginia Tech, so far. And keep in mind she has been injured.

Funny that you bring up pitching stats when he said "best PLAYER"..... Here are some stats for you: Batting Avg .319 Slg% .543 OB% .418 5-2b, 2-3b,4-HR(1 GS), and 21-23 stolen bases. Oh wait....these are not HS #'s, they are her Freshman yr at Virginia Tech, so far. And keep in mind she has been injured.

I guess that Soddy Daisy and Riverdale are stronger opponents than what Virginia Tech is playing. Does she pitch in college?