Mid TN Home Fire 2 - Ravenwood 2

GoHard4Jesus

Good game. Fire scored first with a goal from Jackson Boonstra. Ravenwood scored at beginning of 2nd half. Then Matt Dyer scored one of the best free kicks you have ever seen in your life. Then Tyler Jackson had a run out to make it 3-1 but refs blew an offsides call. Then Ravenwood scored with about.. 3-5 minutes left. It was a very good game.

Good game. Fire scored first with a goal from Jackson Boonstra. Ravenwood scored at beginning of 2nd half. Then Matt Dyer scored one of the best free kicks you have ever seen in your life. Then Tyler Jackson had a run out to make it 3-1 but refs blew an offsides call. Then Ravenwood scored with about.. 3-5 minutes left. It was a very good game.

That sounds like a spetacular effort from MTHF as I know Ravenwood has a good side. Please keep us informed about MTHF this season as we don't get a lot of the normal resources and feedback for their games.

That sounds like a spetacular effort from MTHF as I know Ravenwood has a good side. Please keep us informed about MTHF this season as we don't get a lot of the normal resources and feedback for their games.

Will do. Not going to lie, it was prolly the Fire's best effort of the season so far. Ravenwood has a very good squad and I would be surprised if they didn't make it to the state playoffs.

The Fire beat Hillwood last night 5-0.