who will win district 4a this year?

xxfinisherxx

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who is the best team so far in district 4a? Oliver Springs is 4-0 in district

Wartburg is also 4-0 in the district and Coalfield loses both came from Oliver Springs. Those are the front runners that I've seen so far and in my opinion Wartburg has the best pitching, therefore have the best chance come tournament time. Wartburg and Oliver Springs play late in the season if I'm not mistaken and i think it will be good baseball. Both have good talent and have the potential to be very good, but i look for Wartburg to pull it out this year, especially if they get the bats going. Coalfield has the potential to bust things up if the other 2 don't stay focused all year and keep getting better though. What do you think??

Wartburg is also 4-0 in the district and Coalfield loses both came from Oliver Springs. Those are the front runners that I've seen so far and in my opinion Wartburg has the best pitching, therefore have the best chance come tournament time. Wartburg and Oliver Springs play late in the season if I'm not mistaken and i think it will be good baseball. Both have good talent and have the potential to be very good, but i look for Wartburg to pull it out this year, especially if they get the bats going. Coalfield has the potential to bust things up if the other 2 don't stay focused all year and keep getting better though. What do you think??

I see Oliver Springs hitting good 1-9 but they have a few young pichers that are starting to come together and pitch good. Cary Gann is pitching very well!! Coach Kegley is pushing his team hard a see os and wartburg competing for the title again this year it will be a good matchup. OS shutout oneida. i dont see any other team that has a chance. but the improved team this year is oakdale they could upset some teams this year.

I see Oliver Springs hitting good 1-9 but they have a few young pichers that are starting to come together and pitch good. Cary Gann is pitching very well!! Coach Kegley is pushing his team hard a see os and wartburg competing for the title again this year it will be a good matchup. OS shutout oneida. i dont see any other team that has a chance. but the improved team this year is oakdale they could upset some teams this year.

both coaches are great

i watched the harriman rockwood game last night 2 solid teams. How will a Os or wartburg stack up against them two teams. Have they been anygames between these 4 teams yet.

Yes Oliver Springs opened there season playing rockwood. Oliver Springs got beat both times the first game wasnt close. The second game was a good game rockwood won by 3 i believe.

• 2 weeks later...