who will win district 4a this year?

xxfinisherxx

Who pitched for Wartburg and OS?

Smith pitched for Wartburg and Gann for os. it was a great game to watch. One of the best i've seen in a while! Wartburg run ruled os at wb last night 13 to 3 in 6 innings. Wartburg pitched

Woody in the game at home and he threw good. Wartburg also wrapped up the #1 seed in the district tournament by winning this game. I hope to see them keep it up! And I expect them to win the championship also!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't really matter. Everyone knows West TN will dominate in Murfreesboro.

You're right. My God, what are these kids thinking by actually playing the games? We might as well crown the pre-season Number 1 as the State Champions. Why even play the season? I think the next time you want to offer your opinion, you should stop, think for a minute, then let it go.

• 2 weeks later...

Wartburg and Oliver Springs are in the championship game tomorrow night. Wartburg has beat them 3 times already, but 2 of the games were very close and the other was a run rule. Congrats to both teams on making it 2 the region and good luck there. I look for Wartburg to get a district championship tomorrow. Could be a very exciting game though!!!

Wartburg and Oliver Springs are in the championship game tomorrow night. Wartburg has beat them 3 times already, but 2 of the games were very close and the other was a run rule. Congrats to both teams on making it 2 the region and good luck there. I look for Wartburg to get a district championship tomorrow. Could be a very exciting game though!!!

Well they just didn't get it done

ur right dogs didnt get it done tonight. they dont have anything to be ashamed about. had a good season. thug on over to grace and get u some more of that. c if u can trash talk it up over there. the rangers like thugs up that way too