who will win district 4a this year?

xxfinisherxx

I definetly just made a stupid name thugster means nothin but we will go play grace and go to our substate game while you guys are at home were goin to play hard like every one else should and try to make it back to state once again all you can do is play the game and see who wins

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you was there you would have known what happened but your dawgs sure didn't do nothin to the devils so you can't say nothin

next year will be the 1st chance to c if dogs can do anything with devils. c u then. do a favor. loose the trash talk and insults it makes 4 a better game. LoL

next year will be the 1st chance to c if dogs can do anything with devils. c u then. do a favor. loose the trash talk and insults it makes 4 a better game. LoL

Seems to me you brought the crap talking gogetta12... I wouldn't try to call thugster or whatever his name out, because for all i can remember in the past years when Harriman has played Wartburg you know who has came out on top with the exception of the region game in 2009... So Unaka this and Unaka that but that's why the Devils were there and your players were still sitting in Morgan Co..

Seems to me you brought the crap talking gogetta12... I wouldn't try to call thugster or whatever his name out, because for all i can remember in the past years when Harriman has played Wartburg you know who has came out on top with the exception of the region game in 2009... So Unaka this and Unaka that but that's why the Devils were there and your players were still sitting in Morgan Co..

tryn 2 get u harriman guyss 2 stop the talk. cant play till next year. ur sittin in roane co. so just chill until then

tryn 2 get u harriman guyss 2 stop the talk. cant play till next year. ur sittin in roane co. so just chill until then

You Harriman guys? For all that matters i'm just familiar with Ro. Co. sports.. Thugster wasn't starting the talk, he stated facts and seemed to be pumped about the match up.. What's done is done and what happens next year we'll happen, Wartburg will have a chance to try and get some revenge come spring 2012..

You Harriman guys? For all that matters i'm just familiar with Ro. Co. sports.. Thugster wasn't starting the talk, he stated facts and seemed to be pumped about the match up.. What's done is done and what happens next year we'll happen, Wartburg will have a chance to try and get some revenge come spring 2012..

spring 2012 what i said on last 3 posts

No one beats Unaka at Unaka. Wartburg couldn't do it in 2009, and that team was much better than this year's Wartburg team. Simple as this, if you want to go to the state tournament out of Region 2, you either win the region or hope Unaka loses because no one wins at Unaka in Sub State games. Plus if anyone from District 4 wants to have a shot at sub state, they're going to have to play better teams because it was obvious this year that District 3 was a whole lot better. It seemed like they had 4 teams that would have won District 4.

• 2 months later...

Guess that's why no one has beat them there in like 30 years. Obviously it's something about being up there because no one can beat them there with a shot at state on the line. And I find it hard to believe they weren't very good, they had a kid get drafted by the Rangers. So they obviously had some talent.