West Tn Pitchers

bball4bball

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WATCHED THE SARA BETH WHITHEAD TOURNAMENT LAST WEEKEND WHICH HAD 26 TEAMS AND THE TALK WAS THE FRESHMEN EVANS'KID(I THINK THE NAME IS CORRECT)FROM DYER COUNTY THAT MADE #1 SEED COVINGTON LOOK AWFUL.SHE WILL BE D1 MATERIAL IN A COUPLE OF YEARS AND SHE HITS GREAT ALSO.SOME PARENTS FROM COVINGTON I KNOW SAID THEY HAVE ONLY SCORED 1 RUN IN 2 GAMES AGAINST HER.ALSO THE KID FROM CAMDEN LOOKED GOOD-SORRY I DIDN'T GET THE NAME.THE ARNOLD KID FROM LEXINGTON PROBABLY HAD THE BEST VELOCITY BUT THE KID FROM DYER CO.HAD GREAT MOVEMENT.

I WATCHED THE SARA BETH WHITHEAD TOURNAMENT LAST WEEKEND WHICH HAD 26 TEAMS AND THE TALK WAS THE FRESHMEN EVANS'KID(I THINK THE NAME IS CORRECT)FROM DYER COUNTY THAT MADE #1 SEED COVINGTON LOOK AWFUL.SHE WILL BE D1 MATERIAL IN A COUPLE OF YEARS AND SHE HITS GREAT ALSO.SOME PARENTS FROM COVINGTON I KNOW SAID THEY HAVE ONLY SCORED 1 RUN IN 2 GAMES AGAINST HER.ALSO THE KID FROM CAMDEN LOOKED GOOD-SORRY I DIDN'T GET THE NAME.THE ARNOLD KID FROM LEXINGTON PROBABLY HAD THE BEST VELOCITY BUT THE KID FROM DYER CO.HAD GREAT MOVEMENT.

This is the baseball thread

Edited by crazy_cowboy89

I was at the Riverside -- Milan game and it was a great game Gant had his normal great stuff but the kid from Milan also had a great game Milan beat Gant 2-1 don't know his name it was #8 he also had a homerun and a double off Gant heard he was a Soph. could someone give his name.

Caleb Powell and he is a 2013 Graduate...plays with the Dulin Dodgers in the summer.

Nolen Smith is really comming on for Riverside too! He pitched a 10-0 5 inning complete game over Hardin Co. and a 7 inning complete game shutout over South Side 2-0. He gave up 3 hits in one game and 4 in the other, no walks! He's Riverside's #3 starter so I think the Panther staff is in pretty good shape.

can anyone tell me about the pitcher for Union City ....he is number 3 and has red hair.....he pitched against Adamsville fri night and beat them 11-1. he gave up only 2 or 3 hits and went the whole game.this kid seemed to have an array of pitches and stayed around the zone all night....he only walked one i believe.....seemed to be very difficult to hit.supposed to be a freshman or soph. haven't heard much about the union city team , but this kid looked real solid, and if he is a freshman , he will be one to watch out for in the future for sure! anyone know his name?

• 2 weeks later...

can anyone tell me about the pitcher for Union City ....he is number 3 and has red hair.....he pitched against Adamsville fri night and beat them 11-1. he gave up only 2 or 3 hits and went the whole game.this kid seemed to have an array of pitches and stayed around the zone all night....he only walked one i believe.....seemed to be very difficult to hit.supposed to be a freshman or soph. haven't heard much about the union city team , but this kid looked real solid, and if he is a freshman , he will be one to watch out for in the future for sure! anyone know his name?

Yeah the kid's only a sophomore. His name's Clay Treece

Greenfield's top 2 pitchers have been pitching well this year...especially the last 2 games. Heath Crouse, a Jr., nearly pitched a no hitter against Trenton. And, Dalton Potts, pitched a gem last night against Union City. He looked nearly unhittable. I believe Union City only had 1 or 2 hits on him last night...not sure of official stats. But, he's a lefty who can throw heat, and he has a very, very good fastball.