9AAA District tourney

linedrive24

I went to the game, it was a great baseball game. SC looked to be the better team, but ball bounced Beech's way on a few plays. MJ is looking solid and will beat Beech tomorrow.

Yes, Beech should probably just admit they are not as good as SC and let the Bison move on....

Beating them twice in two days was clearly just a fluke.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Beech should probably just admit they are not as good as SC and let the Bison move on....

Beating them twice in two days was clearly just a fluke.

Not a fluke, just baseball. I was there and Friday, Monday, and Tuesday were 3 of the best games all year, even with SC coming up short. Good luck vs MJ #1.

Top 3 pitchers all had solid seasons... and returning.

Once again, da Bears won it. If my memory is correct, Station Camp has very good pitchers returning next year, but so does MJ. Kyle Smith is one of the top pitchers in the state. Next year could be interesting games with the pitching match ups.

Go Bears!

Once again, da Bears won it. If my memory is correct, Station Camp has very good pitchers returning next year, but so does MJ. Kyle Smith is one of the top pitchers in the state. Next year could be interesting games with the pitching match ups.

Go Bears!

Kyle Smith did impress me.. as did Austyn Dyer, they both looked well during the district tourney!