Coffee Co. vs Ooltewah

alltheway2013

While this post may be entertaining to some, I won't dignify a response EXCEPT I keep reading remarks about a fan climbing the fence. Please enlighten me as to where this takes place. While I do agree some fans can be obnoxious (that goes for fans of every team)I have never seen anything remotely resembling fence climbing.

Really??? I can remember one of your former parents whose daughter has moved on now coached a travel team. He use to yell "rattle the cage" and all the parents would jump up and shake the fence!!!! We laughed till we cried!!!!! Now the girl were younger then, but still, pretty funny!!!! :flower:

I can understand that it may be kinda hard to see from the side your sitting on! :roflol:

But truley a show all by itself :thumb:

:ph34r:

While I never agree with fans acting like morons I REALLY have no idea what people are talking about. Why can someone not give specifics of present time where somone is climbing fence. Does it supposedly happen at all games or was it an isolated incident where I might not have been. Someone mentions travel ball from someone not even on the team so how is that Coffee County HighSchool fans?

I am not bragging its the facts!!! We are plying good and everybody can't stand it... When CC wins it makes people mad... Coach Terry has won over 200 games, he took a program over that was on its way down and built it to be one of the best in the state!! AND THAT IS THE FACTS!!!GET USE TO IT 2013 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.. GOOD LUCK TO ALL..

It's not that most of us have a problem with CC it's with any teams fans that talk like you do. My daughter has played w Julie (CC cnt field)so we know some of the CC parents and players are GREAT people. By the way have you seen the records of the other teams in your district? Winning 200 games isn't that impressive to me....sorry.

It's not that most of us have a problem with CC it's with any teams fans that talk like you do. My daughter has played w Julie (CC cnt field)so we know some of the CC parents and players are GREAT people. By the way have you seen the records of the other teams in your district? Winning 200 games isn't that impressive to me....sorry.

Only 14 of those wins have come against district foes and we can't help where the TSSAA put us.

I will be in my deer stand in LF. :roflol:

While I never agree with fans acting like morons I REALLY have no idea what people are talking about. Why can someone not give specifics of present time where somone is climbing fence. Does it supposedly happen at all games or was it an isolated incident where I might not have been. Someone mentions travel ball from someone not even on the team so how is that Coffee County HighSchool fans?

I have no idea if it happens at all your games...or any?? You asked where it happens or if it ever happens. But I know the parent of one of your former 4 yr starters who is at a college liked to yell..."Rattle the cage"!!!! Come on....you know who I am talking about!!! :flower:

(And no, he is no longer with the program...or travel ball...or TB in the next town...or the next, etc)